Please increase Equipment space.

GodOfEntity

I don't even have a full movement speed set yet. 
I could also have situational sets in DGs....
(A set for moving through the DG, a set for being at the boss) 
(which I don't have specifically because I am limited by a fundamental flaw in the game) 

I get that I could put my sets in storage (I often mostly do) 
My inventory be looking like this,
image.png.bb26d1b5eab90148ef1c6d888e218327.png
It just feels restricting, suffocating. 

What you see here is a Buff-set, a partial movement speed set, 
My inventory is already almost full from farming. 
I haz no space. 
image.png.72fc3c6b3074b61a8bf2a2fa1469df5d.pngimage.png.aa968d2ac446e73ee3c5b678464f1d0f.png
image.png.abe96d363ee2c2ff4cff16b0baf989a9.pngimage.png.11fdfa41c6d78dd4898d585421a7b63a.png
^Those are my main weapons

Dropset weapon
image.png.ecc633693d949b673a0c8f97ad5c4e7c.png

Elemental Chest Pieces. 
image.png.3abb8d8daaa76ccbe5869e6fa686e241.pngimage.png.fc2af303740a7199032033c2a1ee0dd4.png
image.png.4ad26328d8a145fa2596b5277528da15.pngimage.png.98862dd52ddba72f6f3581e3e4789a79.png

I get it, a solution I can do is use storage more effectively.
---But I don't want to have to live beside game storage to play this game. That's absurd.

I think if I am to stop playing this game it's because the absurdity of a limited equipment tab. 

Honestly, it should just go on for forever, having a scroll and just expanding as you need more space, but scrolling. 
Clearly I really love this game, but this annoyance just cannot be overlooked. 

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• GodOfEntity changed the title to Please increase Equipment space.
21 minutes ago, Thystro said:

Would be a great IM feature to be honest.

Players shouldn't be forced into paying for "convenience" in a game. 

As someone that gladly buys item mall, also a proud member at https://ko-fi.com/rednimgames
I would, stop paying for Ko-Fi, I would un-install the game. I would stop playing the game. 

Why do you, someone a part of the Rednim team, keep pushing for "pay to convenience"  
Rednim is supposed to be against pay to win. I respect that. But you seem not to. 
It's supposed to be a core principal shared within the team. 

Yes, I understand that stuff in this world isn't free. Yes I understand that Rednim needs to make money.
--But they shouldn't be making money at the expense of what makes them a great company. Pay to convenience is just another way of saying pay to win, without saying pay to win. 

You could argue that an Item Mall auto loot, also isn't pay to win. 
When you need to argue if something isn't pay to win, chances are, it's pay to win and you're delusional. 

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

Players shouldn't be forced into paying for "convenience" in a game. 

As someone that gladly buys item mall, also a proud member at https://ko-fi.com/rednimgames
I would, stop paying for Ko-Fi, I would un-install the game. I would stop playing the game. 

Why do you, someone a part of the Rednim team, keep pushing for "pay to convenience"  
Rednim is supposed to be against pay to win. I respect that. But you seem not to. 
It's supposed to be a core principal shared within the team. 

Yes, I understand that stuff in this world isn't free. Yes I understand that Rednim needs to make money.
--But they shouldn't be making money at the expense of what makes them a great company. Pay to convenience is just another way of saying pay to win, without saying pay to win. 

You could argue that an Item Mall auto loot, also isn't pay to win. 
When you need to argue if something isn't pay to win, chances are, it's pay to win and you're delusional. 

Kinda drastic don't you think?

We lived almost 20 years with these exact amount of inventory slots. I think it's a good idea to add something like this to IM instead of cosmetics only. 

1 minute ago, Thystro said:

We lived almost 20 years with these exact amount of inventory slots. I think it's a good idea to add something like this to IM instead of cosmetics only. 

Why do you feel like that feature needs to be monetized?
Why can't all the players just.
Have the ability to enjoy the game without feeling the anxiety of a full Equipment tab? 

I guess I understand why a company would feel the need to have something where players feel like they don't have a choice but to pay for it. 
But that's what killed old rose. I'm not being dramatic. This is the reality. 
You start down a path that leads into .... Well... Can we please just, not go there? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sumbudy said:

in my opinion. It 'could' be an IM availability, but also be a unlock able option for F2P players. Like completing a specific quest, or a low item drop rate from a certain boss or something like that.

I feel like zullies could be IM availability. Or you could just do a quest for it. *he says sarcastically

• Like 1

Increased inventory in general would be great. Or the idea they mentioned a while back about merging the inventory space. I’d imagine more and new items being introduced down the line and with the current amount already in the game with the same old storage space there will be complications with space.

If the inventory space increase is too problematic with the current code other possible ideas could be:

To have a Cart Trunk PAT item that could be used to store a few items in too. Kinda like a portable storage. Also allowing Dealers to create 11 slot storage crates where people can place item sets inside of them for organizing and space utility (Double click or right click to open crate/trunk and drag and drop or shift click to add to crate. Same way to take out of crate/trunk. The same way storage currently works). These items could be heavier to make character weight more relevant and the capacity gems to actually see some use.

If this is also too complex :’( then. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Heatfist

I have wanted my own animal-drawn cart since I started Rose and I've always felt that the vehicle should add lots of storage as well. Dealers in general and Artisans in specific should have goals like these, things that add to our theme. This was actually a suggestion I gave up on a long time ago; thanks for reminding me about it.

The line between pay-for-convenience and pay-to-win does exist, thin as it might be, and things can be done in that operating space. That said, the current state of Rose makes that line thinner than a DYSTOPIA raider's hopes of getting into heaven. Increase the space to a minimum of comfort (business class) and let premium accounts / IM buyers enjoy luxury (first class).

I should note that carts already give +carry weight and thus the idea's been there for a long time, that dealers cart around their goods either in backpacks on foot as tinkers and travelling salespeople or via cart

Edited by Bobbity

It may happen in the future, but tbh right now it's not a priority especially due to the recent fixes that has been made on all the bugs with gem and inventory slots.

But yes we was already thinking some month ago if that could be a good thing to give another slot line to the inventory.

• Like 7