One Size Fits All Mount Hit Box

Heatfist

Mounts come in various shapes and sizes and due to this their hit boxes are different allowing some mounts to gracefully glide over certain objects while others clip into them. Some mounts can climb hills/mountains while others cannot.

It would be nice if mounts all shared the same hit box size regardless of their appearances to restrict some of these clippings and glitches. 

I kind of like that Chomper sucks. Can we keep her unable to go over things while standardizing everything else?

I'd like to see each mount get a special bonus so they all feel different, with the rarer ones being a bit stronger. Could even be things like reindeer get 5% speed and dodge on snow, chomper gets a 5% speed boost on sand, mech reduces damage of the dismounting hit, warship ramps up speed while traveling, drake gets an initial speed boost, and so on.

Edited by DoubleRose

*nods at Chomper and mount uniqueness*

Dunno if doing anything about the clipping would ever be priority but it does add to QoL a tiny bit.

Better question, where are the muse-only magic carpets? Warpportal would never okay something like that as it was all about da munni. (Would a magic carpet be a mount, PAT or something inbetween?) And the surfboards too.

• Confused 1

I'll take a look to be sure but tbh unless my memory is wrong it's not something that you can modify like on other famous engine, it's more the bad collision system and the lack of z axis that makes it glitchy. Dragons (even if they are not back yet on the game) are the worst ones.

But yes that's an issue that we are already tracking 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1