Cant do anything while crafting.

metzbower

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HoneyBuns said:

I agree.  I don't think you should be able to move while crafting (in iRose you had to sit because crafting used MP if I remember)  but definitely would be nice to be able to chat or reply in a message.

This is what I want. Realistically you wouldn't be moving around and crafting stuff anyway (some exceptions though I suppose).

• Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 8:02 AM, Garnet said:

Not a priority but i'm agree with this, even if not being able to move is something we wished for it's annoying to not even being able to reply to text.

It would be soo nice if the chat could be it's entirely own system running parallel of the game. ANd only some major things in the game can interact/interrupt the chat. In all other cases you can use the chat at any time.

If you're chatting while crafting, are you even crafting? Are you focusing? Concentrating? If that's not the case, you might as well just let a machine do your crafting for you. Which I support, by the way; there's a reason we built machines for mass production, and it's not just so we could have a reserve army of cheap, disposable human labor. 

If you want to craft standardized goods that don't require substats, I suggest crafting a machine THAT DOES THIS FOR YOU. Just stock it with enough sapphires to up its CON to inhuman levels. If you want to craft artisanal goods that require substats, take the time and actually be an artisan. If you don't enjoy crafting, why are you even doing it? Just pay someone else to do it for you.