Petition to buff Valor 240 gear.

joshei02

I've reached the point where I completed the full valor 240 set(where it was intended to be the end game pve set), I've tested with various accesory, Gem, substat combination. But the exalted gear still seems to perfom better.

BTW i'm a raider. Due to scarcity of aspeed and AP sources, the Exalted counterparts have been more powerful dps wise, even with gems on valor gear. Could you kindly bump up the bonuses from valor gear? a little ap(so other classes would also benefit) or bump up the numbers on pvm offense. Being it the end game offensive pve set, exalted seems to output more dps due to how much aspeed and melee attack power it gives(most players ignore said set and just grind for pvp gear). And in some cases, even gems are severely outclassed by substats. IE ap/dex gives more raw power than the valor gem that gives 6%, only classes like bourg and champion can benefit from it. You could remove the 10 + 10% dex since even if you have 600 it would only give 60 plus you could get another substat on it.. more stats on exalted gear. and you could have 2 more, in turn giving more dex if you are using an exalted set. resulting in more dodge/ap. The 8% difference in pve offense isn't noticeable due to how low AP we can have now.

Give it a more benefitting set bonus, similar to pvp gear.

Feel free to comment any buffs to valor set, I think it would just make sense that a gear you farm for days/weeks should be stronger than that of which you could buy for less than 10 mil.

Edited by joshei02
edit
  • Like 5

Valor gear is quite expensive at about 10k valor for the set. That is the equivalent of paying about 34m zulie. Exalted is cheaper than that and is stronger, while also covering pvp too. I think a larger set bonus is a good idea, like +6% pvm damage on courage and +3% to both pvm offense and defense on brave.

The accuracy should not be removed. You don't need much if you're mage(900 hit 10 sp) or dealer classes coz you inherently have those. But for us raiders or even spear champs we need atleast 900 for our hits to connect 80-90% of the time, or else your dps output is severely punished. I stated this coz for a 13040 valor set.. it feels so underwhelming once you get it. It's ok for it to not have substats, just give it a better set passive. It was bis before, coz people has access to higher AP. but atm even reaching 2.5k(without a lot of zulie investment) is impossible unless you are champ or a bourg.

Edited by joshei02

On 2/23/2023 at 10:02 PM, DoubleRose said:

Valor gear is quite expensive at about 10k valor for the set. That is the equivalent of paying about 34m zulie. Exalted is cheaper than that and is stronger, while also covering pvp too. I think a larger set bonus is a good idea, like +6% pvm damage on courage and +3% to both pvm offense and defense on brave.

assuming blank scrolls are now 2.5m, valor gear is around 65 mil for the full 240 set.

• Like 1

Main prob with valor set is that the bonuses suck in comparison compared to the pvp sets. None offer skill dmg % or ap but rather give just flat base % main stat. And also has accu which is not really needed in pvm right now

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 1:17 PM, joshei02 said:

I've reached the point where I completed the full valor 240 set(where it was intended to be the end game pve set), I've tested with various accesory, Gem, substat combination. But the exalted gear still seems to perfom better.

BTW i'm a raider. Due to scarcity of aspeed and AP sources, the Exalted counterparts have been more powerful dps wise, even with gems on valor gear. Could you kindly bump up the bonuses from valor gear? a little ap(so other classes would also benefit) or bump up the numbers on pvm offense. Being it the end game offensive pve set, exalted seems to output more dps due to how much aspeed and melee attack power it gives(most players ignore said set and just grind for pvp gear). And in some cases, even gems are severely outclassed by substats. IE ap/dex gives more raw power than the valor gem that gives 6%, only classes like bourg and champion can benefit from it. You could remove the 10 + 10% dex since even if you have 600 it would only give 60 plus you could get another substat on it.. more stats on exalted gear. and you could have 2 more, in turn giving more dex if you are using an exalted set. resulting in more dodge/ap. The 8% difference in pve offense isn't noticeable due to how low AP we can have now.

Give it a more benefitting set bonus, similar to pvp gear.

Feel free to comment any buffs to valor set, I think it would just make sense that a gear you farm for days/weeks should be stronger than that of which you could buy for less than 10 mil.

if we are talking about vicious set then i dont see it being better than the courage set from valor store. I have both sets and the vicious set compeltly lacks accuracy and crit u need to compensate with substats which in this case u wont get use dex/ap. With the valor set i dont seem to miss any hits at all.

how do you slot or substat ur gear? 

Edited by shujin51

On 3/19/2023 at 11:09 PM, shujin51 said:

if we are talking about vicious set then i dont see it being better than the courage set from valor store. I have both sets and the vicious set compeltly lacks accuracy and crit u need to compensate with substats which in this case u wont get use dex/ap. With the valor set i dont seem to miss any hits at all.

how do you slot or substat ur gear? 

if you have done testing on end game gear. you will see what I am referring to. Hit can easily be offset by hit substats. you can even get hit + crit and the bonuses would be better on vicious.