Fellas, You Done Goofed.

5 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

"Because the rate of zulies a player can accrue is significantly higher than the cost of playing."
Unless you've hit 250, and are refining, reinforcing, gemming, rolling sub-stats and transfer scrolls and working up several elemental weapon and chest armors, then you're not qualified to make this assertion yet.
Just saying.

Yeah fair enough, explain the inflation then?

3 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

The only thing it gets, is a sense of perceived revenge on the players who've reached end-game and have been grinding diligently to be the best. It's rather childish tbh.

Maybe some want a wipe for these reasons but not all.

6 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

"Because the rate of zulies a player can accrue is significantly higher than the cost of playing."
Unless you've hit 250, and are refining, reinforcing, gemming, rolling sub-stats and transfer scrolls and working up several elemental weapon and chest armors, then you're not qualified to make this assertion yet.
Just saying.

This. Most people who are trying to comment on the topic don’t even have a level 250 char.

i am not a wizard but i can tell you that with no wipe and no lower rates of drops and quest rewards in less then 6 months there will be no more then 200 ppl that are maxed farmed who stay just for pvp and all zones will be empty.Uniques are sold or destroyed like candy's left and righ like they are normal weapons...Prices are going sky high  with every day becose of the bone quest  and no new player or lower lvl player who didnt made 50x times bone quest can buy and now with the nerf he will never gonna be able to unless he does not get lucky with some gem drop or  unique.So with what we are left?Almost dead economy atm and alot of ppl quited cos there is no point of play cos it's not fair to them as casuals.

It's not bones that are going to be the downfall of this, it is the fact that blank enchantment scrolls exist. Being able to take stats of tier 7 equipment, which can roll best in slot appraisals onto end game gear is broken.

The fact that you can exchange honor to valor points at a 2:1 ratio and it takes a hour to farm 500 honor is a joke. You can have your end game sets, get a few scrolls and now you have your final gear done in a matter of a day or two. Then when it comes to refining, the end game gear is easier to refine than uniques. At least make the dungeon gear/240 honor/valor gear need scarabs to be able to refine it.

51 minutes ago, Tshacks said:

It's not bones that are going to be the downfall of this, it is the fact that blank enchantment scrolls exist. Being able to take stats of tier 7 equipment, which can roll best in slot appraisals onto end game gear is broken.

The fact that you can exchange honor to valor points at a 2:1 ratio and it takes a hour to farm 500 honor is a joke. You can have your end game sets, get a few scrolls and now you have your final gear done in a matter of a day or two. Then when it comes to refining, the end game gear is easier to refine than uniques. At least make the dungeon gear/240 honor/valor gear need scarabs to be able to refine it.

While I say this respectfully, I've never heard so many bad takes in such a pace as this. That has to be a new world record.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/12/2023 at 1:58 AM, Angeltje said:

Smh people need to stop asking for a damm wipe. It won't solve anything.. 

Totally agree with you Owl, and with Angel here. A wipe would not fix anything because the underlying problems would still be there. They need to rethink how the zulie gets into the game more adequately and more sinks for said zulie. But I do personally think that they should keep the numbers low. We don't want items to cost more than max cash again please.

All that being said this among a lot of other things would be very nice for official release.  

Maybe keep as is. then on release, delete every character zulie and items. Then give every player a box with 1m and a full set of their level's character equipment upgraded to 10 and food + 2 gems or w-e.  But only on release, and for the people who played early access. So it's a "fresh" start for everyone, we can still play with our characters at their lv (loosing no time releveling) and we can still play straight off the bat, after a ton of changes to the game. IDK this is just an idea. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

its starting to feel like a Pserver atm idk what to tell you
rose official is rose official and supposed to be Vanilla like NA was
with only little refinement to the system and balancing
but really it feels like a pserver now.... imo it feels so out even without the bugs and login issues
i know its really early i know the game is in his dipers
but for me its not working atm the whole game style.... i still wish it to revert all the way back like NA was
and goodluck to everyone happy gaming guys

On 1/17/2023 at 6:06 PM, Majestic said:

but really it feels like a pserver now.... imo it feels so out even without the bugs and login issues
but for me its not working atm the whole game style.... i still wish it to revert all the way back like NA was

This ^

I know I'm poor and will never be able to afford equipment, gems, etc.  I waited a while to start and decided to take my time leveling. But the knowledge for drops and leveling from NA doesn't even apply. Having to do repeat quests just to level up is making this way to much of a grind. Then when they nerfed the quest rewards and put level limits on it just made me play less.  The solution to fixing an out of control economy is ??   

I find it funny people care about chewed bones but not crying foul over the 5,000+ Lisent U some people are stalling in one account in Junon at one point for 200k each. -edit- these drop rate gems are also extremely overpowered. 

Edited by Yeg818

On 1/11/2023 at 11:52 PM, cavempt said:

Ideally the game should not have zulie from repeatable quests. As long as the zulie an average player makes is just slightly higher to the cost of playing then the economy will see a healthy amount of inflation. This is the most fair for everyone.

On 1/9/2023 at 11:28 PM, Flagrant said:

I was farming 30m+ a day on the bones.

On 1/9/2023 at 9:47 PM, Snow said:

now the citizens of rose are now classified as "boned" and "not boned"

You're telling me people have hundreds of millions of zulie already from doing a repeatable quest? That sounds outrageous. Especially when considering that fact that because I was late to the party, I can no longer get this zulie myself. I do feel boned. Is it fair to the players that didn't get the chance to do this quest? I don't really see many other options, other than quest rewards or just giving zulie to players, as a way of starting the economy. Having it too high from the start and changing it only caused more problems though. Now once the economy does settle, the players that got to farm the quests before the decrease will have way too much zulie. The Mayor might have to step in and start handing out stimulus checks, instead of making you donate to a fund. 

Edited by merc2
  • Like 1

Protip Devs stop the problem now before you start hitting 25-50 billion for Ra accessories and 85 billion for a Enthroning set. The game died the second instant was added and normal means of farming died quickly after that. Trust me on this either you fix the problem now or face consequences of a dead server. I played one for 15+ years with the same gear the same problems and nobody did anything about it until it was to late.

Imagine having the same final gear for 15+ years and have to wait to get into instant with random chance boxes that took a average of two years to finish 🙂

2 hours ago, SkyDrifter said:

Protip Devs stop the problem now before you start hitting 25-50 billion for Ra accessories and 85 billion for a Enthroning set. The game died the second instant was added and normal means of farming died quickly after that. Trust me on this either you fix the problem now or face consequences of a dead server. I played one for 15+ years with the same gear the same problems and nobody did anything about it until it was to late.

Imagine having the same final gear for 15+ years and have to wait to get into instant with random chance boxes that took a average of two years to finish 🙂

Ra accessories? Enthroning set? 50billion - 85billion? What game are you playing, those aren't even items in ROSE.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 5:06 PM, Majestic said:

This.This is my point aswell.It's ok with the buff changes but those repetable quests killed the game.No one is farming for item drop just rushing lvls with quests and getting EQ with honor/valor pts kinda boring.Goblin cave one of the most iconic map is empty 24/7.Gorge of silence Empty, anyone know that there are kaimans in kenji? i dont think so...On luna there are 2 maps with ppls yeti's and penquins that's it nothing more.No one kills mammoths,Dreadnouths and that poor Behemoth king is aways alive.Drop rates are so high that artisants does not need to craft armors or weapons most of the time until end game but even then...Resets stats is fine we all need make some mistakes and want to have min/max our chars but that skill reset is not balanced.At this stage this server wont gonna last till summer for sure.I know most cry about there chars lvl 250 or so not to be deleted but 80% of players play from nostalgia,they have wifes,kids,jobs and want to farm/exp few hours a day or so like old days and here they cant recived it.Only party's are made just for quest.Most drop is ignored.Sad story.On 1x server you never can lvl character from lvl 1-120 in 3-4 days but here you can do it even in less time...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kotence said:

This.This is my point aswell.It's ok with the buff changes but those repetable quests killed the game.No one is farming for item drop just rushing lvls with quests and getting EQ with honor/valor pts kinda boring.Goblin cave one of the most iconic map is empty 24/7.Gorge of silence Empty, anyone know that there are kaimans in kenji? i dont think so...On luna there are 2 maps with ppls yeti's and penquins that's it nothing more.No one kills mammoths,Dreadnouths and that poor Behemoth king is aways alive.Drop rates are so high that artisants does not need to craft armors or weapons most of the time until end game but even then...Resets stats is fine we all need make some mistakes and want to have min/max our chars but that skill reset is not balanced.At this stage this server wont gonna last till summer for sure.I know most cry about there chars lvl 250 or so not to be deleted but 80% of players play from nostalgia,they have wifes,kids,jobs and want to farm/exp few hours a day or so like old days and here they cant recived it.Only party's are made just for quest.Most drop is ignored.Sad story.On 1x server you never can lvl character from lvl 1-120 in 3-4 days but here you can do it even in less time...

IMO i really dislike the changes
the people here the community here said their word! they want the old cleric back there is a poll on it
but devs listen to themselves atm.... at least NA was still alive back then and fun to play and random help newbies buffing them and do something
now im not feeling any fun to even level up and max
i stopped at 180
i want some old aspects back in game

server is starting to die...shop's are 90% gems or trash that no1 buys and uniques....not so much ppl left at xita to exp.Buff potions as good they are no1 uses since they are low (they need buff).Idk what devs are thinking but soon it will be totaly dead sadly...So much hype for this rose and in less then 3 months i am dissapointed.No grind at all for lvl or items..it feels like another high rate pvp server for rose and that is sad