Smooth out zulie income over the game

DoubleRose

On 1/3/2023 at 9:48 AM, ayban said:

if you are strugling with zulie just make a new char and disasemble bert's bamboo spear. makes 100-300k in less than 10mins 😅

Jesus... I just tried this and you can get Lisent U from the spear? Well, I know something's getting nerfed in a future patch...

38 minutes ago, trytoguess said:

Jesus... I just tried this and you can get Lisent U from the spear? Well, I know something's getting nerfed in a future patch...

You can also get them from the purple Zant weapon, the Lv 40 EXP set, and the purple Junon weapon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LordAlbion said:

Great, why not let everyone enjoy it. They seem determined to create a gap between players with money and without.

It's good this is not possible anymore. This way of getting money was abused to get a lot of zulie very quickly. But i agree that the money gap should be fixed.

35 minutes ago, LordAlbion said:

Great, why not let everyone enjoy it. They seem determined to create a gap between players with money and without.

Because this is an Early Access focused on finding and fixing issues. This was an issue, even if it works as designed by the previous devs. The issue was fixed. Trust me, as the server matures the zulie people made using this for Lisent U to sell isn't going to make a difference.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sneaux said:

Because this is an Early Access focused on finding and fixing issues. This was an issue, even if it works as designed by the previous devs. The issue was fixed. Trust me, as the server matures the zulie people made using this for Lisent U to sell isn't going to make a difference.

The more mature the server becomes, the wider the gap gets. I hope they find a way to reduce the gap.