In game reporting

Trebor

It would be good if we had the ability to report bugs, illegal activity, botters, etc in game with one button it can take a screen shot and allow you to place a description of what happened.   It would be tied to the character/email account so that the gm team can view it and respond to the user asap

i would say have it go to a group mailbox for the gm team and/or support so it can be acted on asap

• Like 6

I think its very useful, as it wouldhave proper timestamps and even location from ingame info.

Not sure about "group mailbox" of gm team though, when game gets big enough it would get overflooded with things and become inefficent.

Maybe in game report could create support ticket under reporting user (in same system as support ticket on web, so both in same place).

7 hours ago, Rayun said:

I think its very useful, as it wouldhave proper timestamps and even location from ingame info.

Not sure about "group mailbox" of gm team though, when game gets big enough it would get overflooded with things and become inefficent.

Maybe in game report could create support ticket under reporting user (in same system as support ticket on web, so both in same place).

So true, a group mailbox would get full quickly, but yes a support ticket for sure.   Date/time stamp and it can even come back in game with a ticket number too?

9 hours ago, Trebor said:

It would be good if we had the ability to report bugs, illegal activity, botters, etc in game with one button it can take a screen shot and allow you to place a description of what happened.   It would be tied to the character/email account so that the gm team can view it and respond to the user asap

i would say have it go to a group mailbox for the gm team and/or support so it can be acted on asap

Afaik this is already planned, i think lazy mentioned it during a stream.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shid0x said:

Afaik this is already planned, i think lazy mentioned it during a stream.

So much discussed I could have easily missed this, thank you.   Just rolling off the top of my head in ideas I have thought of over the years  🙂

• 11 months later...

Ontop of reporting ^ Add the option to follow up by offering to block the user's text in chat / ability to friend or message the person reporting.

Also allow this option without having to report. 

This allows players to filter out problematic players / bots from flooding the chat / preventing harassment.