WE SHOULD NERF THE QUEST ZULIE SO PEOPLE CAN JUST GRIND AND SELL THEIR ITEMS IN THE NPC'S

MoneyMaker

2 hours ago, MoneyMaker said:

people right now is keep choosing to do the repeatable zulie quest which gave them the power to monopolize all the zulies that should be circulating in the market right now, are you going to nerf this when the update comes? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Why nerf? Im having problems to even buy tp scroll!!! 

• Like 1

100% agree.

With some repeatable quests at the moment, you can grind 500k zulie at level 50 in an hour. And there are other quests like this until level 80 or so.

Those who are ”in the know” of how to do this are in a very advantageous position.

The repeatable NPC quests pump enormous amounts of money into the game. Pretty sure this risks ruining the in-game economy (ROSE has always suffered from hyperinflation…) if and when people abuse this. I hear people already abuse this with multiple accounts and macros.

tldr: nerf the zulie rewards to incentivise more diverse gameplay and not ruin the in-game economy.

edit: wrote a thread on this in Suggestions forum.

Edited by Rootstock
  • Haha 1

this is what i'm saying.

7 hours ago, Rootstock said:

100% agree.

With some repeatable quests at the moment, you can grind 500k zulie at level 50 in an hour. And there are other quests like this until level 80 or so.

Those who are ”in the know” of how to do this are in a very advantageous position.

The repeatable NPC quests pump enormous amounts of money into the game. Pretty sure this risks ruining the in-game economy (ROSE has always suffered from hyperinflation…) if and when people abuse this. I hear people already abuse this with multiple accounts and macros.

tldr: nerf the zulie rewards to incentivise more diverse gameplay and not ruin the in-game economy.

edit: wrote a thread on this in Suggestions forum.

• Haha 1

so, what about people like me? solo player and a soldier hardly can make any money. Also, I believe it is required for players who don't make much money like others.

What about players who already worked so hard and made that much money. isn't it unfair for lower players who just reached to a certain level without any money expecting to make some later?

@Rootstock

Whoever is taking advantage by using different methods should be punished. But why be unfair to those who are actually in need? People already passed that stage and made lots. As per someone ahead told us that Luna quests do not really reward as much. 

Edited by Kaphwan

41 minutes ago, Kaphwan said:

so, what about people like me? solo player and a soldier hardly can make any money. Also, I believe it is required for players who don't make much money like others.

What about players who already worked so hard and made that much money. isn't it unfair for lower players who just reached to a certain level without any money expecting to make some later?

@Rootstock

Whoever is taking advantage by using different methods should be punished. But why be unfair to those who are actually in need? People already passed that stage and made lots. As per someone ahead told us that Luna quests do not really reward as much. 

Personally, I think these quests could be spread out through the planets. Maybe one for each? Now levels 45–80 are a money pump zulie grind and after that it’s apparently nada. Not very balanced.

Just noting that in pretty much all ROSE versions the in-game economy has been ruined by hyperinflation. Surely it’s hard to design, but I don’t see why most of the game’s money flow should come from three low-level quests.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Wisdom said:

Which quests exactly? Asking for a friend...

Kay gives the one for fighter clowns in Forest of Wisdom.

Bith at Kanji beach gives two: one for doongas and the other for krawfies.

Eva (?) at Junon Polis also gives one for doongas and something else too IIRC.

Repeat these from about level 50 to 80 and make about 3 million… It’s ridiculous.

Edited by Rootstock
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoneyMaker said:

well some people already made 50millions by doing that sh1t

Note that the new patch is nerfing these quest rewards, which in the long run is a good move IMO. The game is in early launch so better fix it sooner than later.

Although obviously not so fair for new players. That said, some of the unfairly grinded zulie will trickle down when newbies sell lisents and powders to the millionaires…

I don't agree with the nerf. Just limit the amount of attempts to take the quest per account.

Sure some people will always find ways to circumnavigate the system in place. But at least, make it harder for them, or much much harder as preferred to discourage abuse.

• Like 1

I think the cause of downfall regarding the fast cycle of mmorpg lifespan is due to monsters dropping the currency and repeatable quests that give the players currencies.

My advise is: get rid of both so that currencies are gathered from selling junks that the monsters dropped or from doing some jobs like mining, fishing, and the likes (which can be counted as junks or crafting materials to be sold to other players), and give markets high and low price per junks sold depended on the item numbers sold on the server towards the npc; treat is as real life stock exchange to avoid mindless grinding, and let the healing items be sold only by npc and not from monsters droppings, so that the market of herb and healing items sellers which came from the medicinal crafting can flourish and to absorb the currencies to the npc.

Edited by Daines Nelly
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

No xp for the doonga quest? is this right? 

Surely that would incentivise players who are in that lvl gap to just constantly run the quest (even with half the Zulie).  My understanding was these quest could only be ran up to a certain level anyway. I know once i hit 61 i could no longer get the quest off of Kay. i Assume the Doonga quest would of been the same.

Surely now with not leveling as fast from these quests people could potentially make more Zulie and cripple the economy more? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rootstock said:

Kay gives the one for fighter clowns in Forest of Wisdom.

Bith at Kanji beach gives two: one for doongas and the other for krawfies.

Eva (?) at Junon Polis also gives one for doongas and something else too IIRC.

Repeat these from about level 50 to 80 and make about 3 million… It’s ridiculous.

is it really? when people already asking for 10m zulie for each (5) gems.

Remember you cant get zulie from drop anymore. How are you supost to get zulie? start a dealer and craft? 

You can sell items to vendor and shops, but tbh thats not enough.

There is no more zulie rewarding Q later in the game.