1. 1. What is it

• PvM/E
    • PvP
    • Farming /Gathering
    • Roleplay
    • Crafting
    • Economy
    • Collection / Collecting

As the title says, what's your favorite way to play ROSE?
I made the votes private, so feel free to vote without feeling self conscious. It's also multiple choice, so if you have more than one or a combination, you can select any that apply. 

I'm more-so interested in what people actually DO in ROSE, as such, please don't create alternative Forum accounts to inflate the numbers [Though I honestly doubt that's a problem]. 
Have a good day~

Vile

• Like 3

It's a lil bit of both for me. I will start farming to be able to obtain better items for PVP, and with these PVP items I might be able to conquer certain PVP spots where I can farm. For example LCF, ECF, JCF, DoD etc.

Not sure how many PVP maps there are in EVO though and if there are certain PVP area's where you can farm pretty decent as well.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OwlchemistVile said:

Wasn't expecting these results, but thanks everyone for the votes. Very interesting. 

If you think about it- all of those options except PvP (and possibly crafting since it requires a specific job class) can all be done simultaneously while hunting and killing monsters.  Generally the PvP players are the most vocal in any game but clearly they don't represent the majority of the players in all cases. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Generally the PvP players are the most vocal in any game but clearly they don't represent the majority of the players in all cases.

I would just like to highlight this 😄 It reminds me of a conversation on the discord where everyone was saying they likes PvM and 2 people were saying everyone likes PvP, I've said it before, PvP people are just louder! And that's not necessarily a bad thing but being in both worlds I really saw the contrast

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...