Offline Vendors!

sxar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Chocaholic said:

Offline vending and also an NPC where you can find who sells what and where. I hate having to go from shop to shop to find that 1 thing I am looking for...

I do love that you can see which store you checked.

I have seen this on other versions of the game, an NPC that you can search for the item you are looking for. Great implementation if available.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sparky said:
23 hours ago, Chocaholic said:

Offline vending and also an NPC where you can find who sells what and where. I hate having to go from shop to shop to find that 1 thing I am looking for...

I do love that you can see which store you checked.

Expand  

I have seen this on other versions of the game, an NPC that you can search for the item you are looking for. Great implementation if available.

Better to steal a good idea than come up with a bad one. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sparky said:

Being able to search within the market breaks like 80% of the charm in the rose market system. And with "other version" I suppose you mean pservers? 

The “charm”? Lol you mean the current state of junon being laggy and overcrowded af / ppl hacking their shops to be closer to npcs / and the discord trading market being so shady where clannies leave fake bids on each others items to dictate the prices? Mmhm

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dbeeeee said:

The “charm”? Lol you mean the current state of junon being laggy and overcrowded af / ppl hacking their shops to be closer to npcs / and the discord trading market being so shady where clannies leave fake bids on each others items to dictate the prices? Mmhm

idk man, lower the resolution or something if junpn is laggy for you. 

I love shopping in town, looking for deals, running into friends, seeing clans in the spots, etc. Most games now don't have that kind of charm. Wouldn't mind offline vending as long as vending is still a thing and we don't have some item exchange market menu thing like in those lifeless games out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoubleRose said:

I love shopping in town, looking for deals, running into friends, seeing clans in the spots, etc. Most games now don't have that kind of charm. Wouldn't mind offline vending as long as vending is still a thing and we don't have some item exchange market menu thing like in those lifeless games out there.

Just because an auction house is implemented doesn’t mean you wouldn’t still be able to do all of that. Walking around and seeking items in Junon can be your charm, doesn’t have to be mine. 

If you want people not to scam others with overpriced items and stuff, the auction house would 100% put a stop to that. Everyone would be competing 24/7.. just like in real life with the internet. 

Ă—
Ă—