Starting Point

Yidivt

My friend and I always start leveling, doing any quests we can and picking up every single drop.  Our first goals are to level the cleric and artisan and to get enough zulie to make the clan.  I guess maybe the cleric might not be as necessary here but I still plan to max mine because I truly enjoy buffing people. 

I'll also be working on guides along the way, both for my clannies and for the Newbie Section here at the forum (once that's added).  Starting out is always a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to playing ROSE again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

First thing I gotta do is dabble around with any changes or new stat/skill point caps, and get an idea of what I'll be able to do in terms of solo challenges, speed runs, etc. After that, it'll just be a nice slow burn I suppose. 

• Thanks 1

I will be trying out some new classes I didn't played that much before. Maybe play champion or knight. Just take it slow and have fun. 🙂

I also hope to get to know new friends since I don't really have any online friends anymore lol.

• Thanks 1

I will start like i did before. Create a buffer and a champ spear or any AOE class like mage too, max them quickly and start farm. once all piece come in place i make my raider and then the game start for me. If it was not 2 client only my plain was to make 4chars at once, cleric/aoe/arti and raider but well only 2 at once.

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2022 at 7:00 AM, SolarTheGrate said:

will return whit my dealer to become a artisan then craft like no tomorrow and if i have the luck maybe i become rich or maybe not we wil see heh all in good time

crafting makes you rich selling on the players that what i'm thingking too 🤔,but let's enjoy the game every class will be enjoyable hopefully will be added more jobs soon 👍

On 1/29/2022 at 9:34 PM, Diuygre said:

Don't you want a chorophy where there is a mother who will take care of you 🤣

Jelly Beans take care of one another, if one calls for help, we'll run to his side. They'll teach you how to jump like a bean, and fight like one too. I rather be around a large family for jumping beans, than a caterpillar. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ClumsyCake said:

Jelly Beans take care of one another, if one calls for help, we'll run to his side. They'll teach you how to jump like a bean, and fight like one too. I rather be around a large family for jumping beans, than a caterpillar. 

The Jelly King will fight with the mother and eventually fall in love and have a hybrid mobs