Starting Point

Yidivt

• 2 weeks later...

This depends on the changes to the Cleric(regarding buffs) 

My main goal have always been to make the cleric as high level & INT as possible for the buffs. 
I don't like to rush things, so probably something like this.

1. Already have a Clan when the game is released, have a member roster & know which players you will play together with.
2. Create a character with one of my friends who I will play together with when we can, these characters will only level when we both are online.
3. Create a cleric that both me & my friend have access to, and create my 2nd main that I can level when my friend is offline. 
4. Focus on getting as much Zulie as possible towards the creation of the clan. 
5. Doing quests(!) I don't remember myself doing alot of quests when I played back in the days.
6. Helping new players, both ingame & at forums. 
7. Posting videos on youtube & instagram of the game, hopefully recruit some friends & other people to the game. 
Enjoy the game in a slow phase & make new friends 🙂 and of course kill some Jelly Beans on the way! 😉 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 12:32 PM, erko said:

This depends on the changes to the Cleric(regarding buffs) 

My main goal have always been to make the cleric as high level & INT as possible for the buffs. 
I don't like to rush things, so probably something like this.

1. Already have a Clan when the game is released, have a member roster & know which players you will play together with.
2. Create a character with one of my friends who I will play together with when we can, these characters will only level when we both are online.
3. Create a cleric that both me & my friend have access to, and create my 2nd main that I can level when my friend is offline. 
4. Focus on getting as much Zulie as possible towards the creation of the clan. 
5. Doing quests(!) I don't remember myself doing alot of quests when I played back in the days.
6. Helping new players, both ingame & at forums. 
7. Posting videos on youtube & instagram of the game, hopefully recruit some friends & other people to the game. 
Enjoy the game in a slow phase & make new friends 🙂 and of course kill some Jelly Beans on the way! 😉 

oh nice play the game and chill with the other players and help the newb 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...