Muse's buffs

Zephyos

Remember that we have free and unlimited stat and skill resets. Go to the skill window then Item Mall tab and you will see three skills with a red X. (To reset stats, you must remove all equipment)

What this means is, if you are grinding solo, you can set yourself up for fighting (don't forget Mana Shield). When you are in a party, you can switch to a support build.

100% correct, HB. It's also true that no-one trusts the skill resets to be permanent since it feels artificial, there's been no clear policy statement regarding it and we're very much aware that we're in EA. (Early Access, guys, not Electronic Arts or the Sword of Rupture/god.) I do remember Garnet was annoyed with people for dismissing switching between combat and full-support modes through the use of skill resets (as part of progression). That doesn't change the fact that the Muse skill tree is lackluster. It doesn't change the memories of former naRose  players that remember how resetting your skills wasn't a trivial action.  The resets feel like a crutch that any passerby could kick out from under you. Muse/Cleric/Mage builds should be strong, varied and be able to stand on their own two legs. Right now, I can't make an argument for playing fs that has a leg to stand on. "Uhh... well, you can heal. And you can switch to bc and DPS, or inbetween for war cleric. What? No, no real buffs, not right now anyway. Zant? Just set a flame and heal them if they get hurt. Yes, I know, we can't do that anymore. Check back later, I guess."

The Rednim team is skilled, passionate, engaged and increasingly aware of what can and should be done, so there's no rational need to worry, but we should still air our ideas. According to lazy, the Ideas subforum gives direction to development.

EDIT: We don't need to be PoE with 1200 nodes in a skilldrassil, but we are in an increasingly pserver-like situation with ONE META for fs, maybe the entire Cleric class. Increasingly, the entire game. That is very dangerous for our health.

Edited by Bobbity
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I just heard that there is a new official Rose Online game opening and was very very happy so I made a futur cleric because I love buffing and helping random ppl, just passing levels and seeing no HL Cleric spots to help you up faster like before, I thought just people isn't doing that anymore, but now at level 38, I've looked every where for the buffs skills book or something to just learn the walk / atck speed buff (because almost half my play time is walking and I wana do it faster) and now I know why, and also the 3 buffs are party bound also, I think I'll just switch to a Battle Mage since we have the damages buff and summon skills, its sad for the clerci, I loved the buff thing but now every class have a meaning in a party at least... but a multiple class in a party is useless now also and take a useless redondante buff slot.

PS: I love the new game mechanisms and quests, its like I'm playing a new game thx Rednim Games 😉 

2 hours ago, MosnYua said:

Hello,

I just heard that there is a new official Rose Online game opening and was very very happy so I made a futur cleric because I love buffing and helping random ppl, just passing levels and seeing no HL Cleric spots to help you up faster like before, I thought just people isn't doing that anymore, but now at level 38, I've looked every where for the buffs skills book or something to just learn the walk / atck speed buff (because almost half my play time is walking and I wana do it faster) and now I know why, and also the 3 buffs are party bound also, I think I'll just switch to a Battle Mage since we have the damages buff and summon skills, its sad for the clerci, I loved the buff thing but now every class have a meaning in a party at least... but a multiple class in a party is useless now also and take a useless redondante buff slot.

PS: I love the new game mechanisms and quests, its like I'm playing a new game thx Rednim Games 😉 

Hi and welcome! Muse class does not have every buff anymore. Instead, all four job classes each have buffs that can be shared in a party or a group.  No skill books are needed for buffs. You will fins them on the Common Skill tab in the skill window. 

It sounds like it may have been awhile since you last played ROSE.  Take a look at this topic for an overview of most of the differences between iROSE and Evo.  There are also links to other guides on features that you might not be familiar with.  

We also have a Discord server where you can chat with other players and ask questions.  Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

Hello HoneyBuns,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Yeah I've played IROSE back then in 2005, I've played a couple years, didn't know there is an Evo version... 

I'll take a look thank you ❤️

Keep up the good work, I hope you will revive Rose, the best mmo ever and make each class worth to play !!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If your desire to play the game was that tenuous, It'd probably be best to be fair. Hopefully you can find some enjoyment in the game again in the future, if not a fond farewell to you.

Having high-level strangers buff me without permission as I ran past used to tick me off because I wasn't begging for "god mode" to one- or two-hit everything.  I really like the idea of everybody sharing level-appropriate buffs with their party and feel it's the better way.

• Like 1

If it helps you feel any better I leveled a cleric from 1-250 within the last month and at 250... it's still pretty awful. haha.
Try a different class or GG. I swapped to battle cleric bc I can't even do the daily quests. It doesn't feel the same.

Ripparoni. 🙂 I Included some screenshots for so you can at least feel that sweet nostalgia.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 172306.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 172345.png