Cart Tuning and Cart Races

PurpleYouko

How about adding a whole lot more variables (from craftable or dropped items) that can be used to tune up carts for maximum performance?

I don't mean to say brand new variables as such, just more variability on custom wheels, engines, accessories, fuel types and so on. Ways to make all the carts that people own more unique and variable.

Then we can have automated cart race features to see who has the fastest cart and who can drive it the best. Add to this a league table where we keep track of the best drivers and we can have our very own ROSE Formula 1 series.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PurpleYouko said:

How about adding a whole lot more variables (from craftable or dropped items) that can be used to tune up carts for maximum performance?

I don't mean to say brand new variables as such, just more variability on custom wheels, engines, accessories, fuel types and so on. Ways to make all the carts that people own more unique and variable.

Then we can have automated cart race features to see who has the fastest cart and who can drive it the best. Add to this a league table where we keep track of the best drivers and we can have our very own ROSE Formula 1 series.

I like that!    It would be fun for sure!

Also needs a slightly different mechanic for acceleration and top speed to make it work really well

41 minutes ago, rayun said:

Would be nice if could control car with keys also and lock camera then 🙂

As far as I knew we could already do that with the arrow keys. We always could anyway. You press the UP arrow to move forward then just hold down the right mouse button and move the mouse to steer. I always drive my cart like that.

• Like 1