Increase base character slots to 5

Lapar

Hi Team,

First and foremost, already having a ton of fun regardless of the small issues we are facing, it's expected!
One thing though, since you were able to reserve at most 5 characters during a single name-reservation bundle, I had expected that the base amount of character slots was also 5. Unfortunately at creation I couldn't create characters with the 5 names I reserved, since the limit is 4. Maybe consider to increase the base character limit to 5 since it matches with what was offered at name reservation?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zeror said:

They have mentioned that the character limit is lower during Early Access. Maybe it increases later.

I see, I guess I missed that! If they stick to what they've said that at early access the character limit is lower, then I suppose that is good news for later?

Edited by Lapar
Am tired forgot how to write properly

Fair point, especially since they are encouraging players to solo client, at most dual client. However, I think for their future plans they will want to implement the Premium Account system where they highly likely will provide more character spaces. But before that I'd like them to reconsider to increase the base amount to 5 characters since there are 5 seats at the character selection screen and since they allowed us to reserve at most 5 names in a single bundle.

Edited by Lapar

2 Weeks in still having a blast! Regardless of the hiccups the ROSE team faced they are doing an absolute beast of a job tackling every obstacle immediately! 

I have seen a very solid suggestion by Sneaux that could provide the team with a fair income regarding slot expansions for characters and storage. I am in favor of that suggestion. Sneaux Suggestion

I do, however, still feel strongly towards increasing the base amount of character slots to 5 so it matches the amount of name reservations one was able to purchase in a single bundle (+ 5 available seats at character screen). 

TLDR: bump