Christmas Event Dec 13 - Jan 3

HoneyBuns

6 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

When the server crashed last night, that NPC broke again.  I left a few messages about it

I hope it is fixed soon. We have a few days left. Worked so hard to level and then this. So frustrating.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xJamesGill said:

Can anyone help me and my brother have got all Santa outfit as well as all snow crystals & effdoria for the cart but we can’t seem to buy it? Is there a level requirement? Thanks

Do you have more than 999 snow crystals, if you do put the extra in storage and try again

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, REagly2069 said:

I am unable to pick up mats in Santas planetoid that drop from my attacks? Says item doesn't belong to me.

Unfortunately a lot of people are on that map and they are getting the first hit on those monsters so the drops will belong to them.  My advice is to find an evil reindeer that has full health.  Then follow it as it walks all around and pick up the drops as you see them dropping from your mob.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SlothnessMonster said:

where do i trade in the stuff for the santa outfit? & How to get to santas planatoid?

I finally hit lvl70 & did the luna quest wanted to get the costume before the event finished

Talk to Judy in Zant and she will send you to the Santa Planetoid for the cost of one Snow Crystal.  You also need Elifedoras in order to get the red Santa Set and those can only be farmed on the Planetoid.  Those will be in your consumables tab and the icon looks like a black heart.  

6 hours ago, Kiane said:

@HoneyBunsHi, so event is almost over. Is there anyway for the new players who just started few days ago to still get the reindeer. Like item mall maybe

I don't think the team has decided everything about mounts yet but all events repeat so you can definitely get it in December of this year.  There are a few other events that can reward with a mount and the dog mount that you can earn when you do a series of quests at lvl 180+

I know that's probably not the answer you were hoping for but feel free to post in the Suggestion Section to let the team know if you think we should have mounts in the Item Mall.

Just wanted to say its super unfair to new players that they can't get the deer mount anymore, while old players get to keep it forever. Because of that i don't have the same desire to continue playing the game. All players should get the same chance no matter when they started playing. If the mount was just a cosmetic thing it wouldn't be a problem, but when it gives advantage then it's a problem.

1 hour ago, PavkataG said:

Just wanted to say its super unfair to new players that they can't get the deer mount anymore, while old players get to keep it forever. Because of that i don't have the same desire to continue playing the game. All players should get the same chance no matter when they started playing. If the mount was just a cosmetic thing it wouldn't be a problem, but when it gives advantage then it's a problem.

There are mounts that are available in the game. This specific mount is only available during the Christmas event. While I understand your frustration, I don’t believe that a Christmas event should last year round. 

There will be another event coming soon that’ll provide you the opportunity with a mount, so don’t give up. Moreover, you are able to obtain a mount later in the game once you reach the planet Orlo. 

Additionally, there are carts that are available to purchase at NPC Mildun located in Junon Polis. The player shops surrounding him sell the cart pieces at a discounted price.