Astarot wings as a unique drop

Whoop

With the developers mentioning changing drop tables and adding some of the item mal wings. Logically speaking the astarot wings would make sense to drop from the astarot king. Default drop would be the blue one. By crafting it with a type of dye you could unlock the different colors. There would be no stat/level requirement. 

• Like 1

I don't know the state of Unique items in late naROSE, but I've always wanted Unique equipment for all types, not just weapons. So I'm down for a Unique wing, but not sure repurposing Astarot Wings for that is the right response. I definitely like the idea of wings dropping from relevant mobs though! It's an interesting idea for sure.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zeror said:

The idea is cool, but I would rather have a more broad feature involving armor dyeing. Not only for Astaroth Wings.

Yes would love this, but we already have different colors for astarot wings. Armors still need work to recolor. 

6 hours ago, Whoop said:

Yes would love this, but we already have different colors for astarot wings. Armors still need work to recolor. 

Not only many colors but also three sizes of Astarot Wings. Not sure what will happen with wings generally but people do love them so I hope they are available in the Item Mall or somewhere.

1 hour ago, Loerslang said:

Wings make or break an outfit imo 😛 So to have a wide variety of choice is only good!

Totally agree and since there are no more costume bonuses, I hope to see the Item Mall full of many costumes and wings etc so we can customize how our characters look

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
43 minutes ago, Etienne oelekno said:

UP 

Can we drop default astarot wings (blue ones lvl155)?

If i remember correctly both astarot and astarot king could drop it, on vanilla rose

Would be very nice, give it a unique grade and a base of MS to make it a chase item. 

• Like 1