borders for clan logos

Sui

Since clan name colors can be picked freely, how about introducing some borders around the clan logo to visualize the different clan grades/tiers? Can still combine this with certain colors being restricted to certain grades, but borders would add a neat layer on top of that.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Loerslang said:

I love the idea of having a border around the clan emblem! But i am wondering if it would be visible enough? Clan emblems are not the biggest thing you see around your character, so i'm wondering how you can make it stand out without it becoming to big?

Maybe something for a clan flag or banner or something.

Usage for a clan flag/banner:
Put a clan flag/banner on the ground and all clan members within a certain range gets increased EXP or x% increased Zulie or something.

Just a tought.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 7:33 PM, Zeror said:

Maybe something for a clan flag or banner or something.

Usage for a clan flag/banner:
Put a clan flag/banner on the ground and all clan members within a certain range gets increased EXP or x% increased Zulie or something.

Just a tought.

That would mean it would be comparable to a bonfire but with different rewards. That might be interesting. 
It could be possible to connect it to a upgradable system! For example: 
Flag/Banner level 1: +2% EXP
Flag/Banner level 2: +2% EXP +2% Drop chance
Flag/Banner level 3: +5% EXP
And so on..

You could connect it to some kind of clan quest system to earn EXP to level the banners.. I must say it is an interesting idea! But i am worried it might bring some Overpowered issues with it, since there are Huge clans and tiny clans..