About the nationallity and player peaks. (party finder)

Andramias

To enjoy the game we must know when to find people from same nationallity, or nearer to our country.

That cose you can actually make like a timetable so your "friends" will play at the same hour than yours, or at least you can coordinate with them!. To do this i suggest: 

1.- Put the game entries of each FRIEND at the friends panel, in a range of one week at least.

2.- Do a pop up or an announce on the chat windows saying that we got a chance to find a friend! calculated in probability, which you can fix manually in the options of chat window or pop up window(for example: "There is a high chance (75%+) that in 30 minutes your will find your friend "TurnTrout" online!)

3.- Make a party finder! like in many mmorpgs 🙂

Have good day

Edited by Andramias

• Andramias changed the title to About the nationallity and player peaks. (party finder)

I’ve just split it into three groups American, GMT and Europe +2. That covers nearly everyone’s time zone and if they aren’t in my time zone range then it’s unlucky I’ll be wanted to party anyway. Sure if farming for hours solid on end it could be handy but for that purpose I would rather join a clan and know when members will be active rather than rely on public 

4 hours ago, IlĂșvatar said:

GMT and Europe +2

GMT is UK and Europe+2 would be...? Europe has like 4 timezones spanning it. CE(S)T is literally 1-2 hours away from GMT depending on DST so that what you said in total would cover basically 12 hours, nowhere near the 24 normalized timezones of the world, and definitely nowhere near the timezones of east asia/oceania.

Edited by Wondertje

On 9/3/2022 at 7:42 AM, Andramias said:

To enjoy the game we must know when to find people from same nationallity, or nearer to our country.

That cose you can actually make like a timetable so your "friends" will play at the same hour than yours, or at least you can coordinate with them!. To do this i suggest: 

1.- Put the game entries of each FRIEND at the friends panel, in a range of one week at least.

2.- Do a pop up or an announce on the chat windows saying that we got a chance to find a friend! calculated in probability, which you can fix manually in the options of chat window or pop up window(for example: "There is a high chance (75%+) that in 30 minutes your will find your friend "TurnTrout" online!)

3.- Make a party finder! like in many mmorpgs 🙂

Have good day

Party founder would be nice but lets not segregate bij nationality...

3 minutes ago, Zeror said:

Maybe it's fine if you can set up the spoken language in your party and when you have a party finder you can see that information.

Why, what is this good for? Someone can just ask what language someone is speaking right? Do we want to communicate as little as possible?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whoop said:

Why, what is this good for? Someone can just ask what language someone is speaking right? Do we want to communicate as little as possible?

No, the subject is nationality and player peaks. But it's nonsense to only party/play with people from the same region as people go to school or work on different hours of the day. So if someone works the night shift he/she couldn't play cause the rest is asleep for example. But if nationality is a thing here, then language is probably too. So i thought maybe it's already enough if we can see what language the party is speaking on before hand. Then the nationality seperation is not needed. I mean, i want to join a party where my native language is spoken, then i would choose that party before i would choose a party where language is spoken that i don't understand.

Lol guys as you see my english is not good enough because im spanish main language.

But the problem here is:

¿How you can find party in the spots? 

The actual system is the "instant finding" so you dont prepare nothing.

I suggest, beyond the clan and the organization which could have this one, a "friendly" party finder, like in gw2 or in lineage 2, to help poeple getting prepared to find "spots"

and maybe the repetition of those parties.

Edited by Andramias

8 hours ago, Andramias said:

But i know actually, the nationallity does not matter to enjoy the game, the languaje too, but i wanted to say it matters to FIND A PERMANENT PARTY...

Oh, you're looking for something between a party/clan and the whole playerbase? Like a community or channel within the game?

On 9/4/2022 at 4:00 AM, Wondertje said:

GMT is UK and Europe+2 would be...? Europe has like 4 timezones spanning it. CE(S)T is literally 1-2 hours away from GMT depending on DST so that what you said in total would cover basically 12 hours, nowhere near the 24 normalized timezones of the world, and definitely nowhere near the timezones of east asia/oceania.

Because I don’t play 24hours a day.  Therefor that’s why it would suit me to use party finder with players in similar time zones
 and since my timezone is the UK I’m not staying up till 4am every time I play just to match with players when they come online. 

1 hour ago, IlĂșvatar said:

Because I don’t play 24hours a day.  Therefor that’s why it would suit me to use party finder with players in similar time zones
 and since my timezone is the UK I’m not staying up till 4am every time I play just to match with players when they come online. 

You said "This cover nearly everyone's timezone", which I took to mean every timezone, not every timezone you were available in, thus confusion, mb lol

13 hours ago, Wondertje said:

You said "This cover nearly everyone's timezone", which I took to mean every timezone, not every timezone you were available in, thus confusion, mb lol

No probs. Ahhh sorry for the confusion! My first post was written poorly haha, but yeah your right I am referring to the time zones that I’m available in. But if I doing a grind and play all hours of the night I’d love to play with whomever is up for a party.  😃