Enlarged map UI

Hello,

Ever since the shift to Evo, the map UI hasn't been able to be enlarged like it did in iRose or Pre-evo. Is this going to be a possibility to do that for this server? 

And before its mentioned, yeah you have the + sign that zoom's in, but that is not what I'm asking for. Its for the circle itself to be enlarged. 

Thank you!

• Like 1

Absolutely agree with this. It does not have to be limited to just the map itself and needs to be done for all UI elements. This is already mentioned in the FAQ. Though, I do not know what he meant with "at some point", either. This certainly important to take the game into 2022 (and beyond).

grafik.png.94ec7c9576501b6fa7aa9de33962d19c.png (from the FAQ)

4 hours ago, Rebus said:

Absolutely agree with this. It does not have to be limited to just the map itself and needs to be done for all UI elements. This is already mentioned in the FAQ. Though, I do not know what he meant with "at some point", either. This certainly important to take the game into 2022 (and beyond).

The idea we have is to introduce an interactive map. Where you can zoom in to enlarge the map and have a better idea where to find a specific npc, etc. The problem is the the images that are used for the minimap are really small. We need bigger map images to make this working correctly. We could go with the current images, but then the map would be very small and not really useful 

9 hours ago, Rebus said:

I saw this on the FAQ, but to be honest I didn’t know what the scaling part meant. I thought it was talking about just making the UI elements bigger for the bigger screen sizes and not actually enlarging - or being capable of enlarging - the map or anything else for that matter. 

Thank you! This is awesome to hear!