Ashura

Hi all this is probably my very first Topic i am creating so just bare with me for a minute.

I got this idea of clan skills from another thread i was reading and giving my viewpoint.

I was thinking of a way to make clans more interesting and valid in this day and age is to make it more viable to use the system itself by adding clans skills like i.e crafting and stockpiling which will work best in clan fields and only materials for clan items gets dropped.

1. Items created from these material have a different color from regular game items to indicate that they are clan items and can only be used by clan members.

2. a set amount of artisans/bourgs is needed to unlock different levels of the skills and the higher the level of artisans the better stats on items crafted. Crafted items will have clans insignia engraved on it or next to the items name as to identify its origin.

3. Market place to sell items to clan members which will make it easier for them to sell unwanted goods.

4. Also thought of being able to sell these items to other players which will help the clans generate money as well or use clan points as a form of currency. Auto 5-10% levy attached to item sales and goes to the clan who made the if sold to another player.

5. Players who resells items back to the clan who made the item get a 30% cashback.

Just some thoughts i had feel free to add to the list of skills or give input on what you think of this suggestion.

If a similar thread exists please send link and i will remove this thread. 

15 hours ago, Ashura said:

Also thought of being able to sell these items to other players which will help the clans generate money as well or use clan points as a form of currency. Auto 5-10% levy attached to item sales and goes to the clan who made the if sold to another player.

How does this work when the items can only be used by the clan members? And when a clan logo is engraved on it or the item has the colors of the clan, i could imagine a different clan wouldn't want to buy that? 

2 hours ago, Loerslang said:

How does this work when the items can only be used by the clan members? And when a clan logo is engraved on it or the item has the colors of the clan, i could imagine a different clan wouldn't want to buy that? 

This was just a suggestion for profitability if the community didn't like the idea of items only being clan exclusive and to make the items have a much longer lifespan.

The insignia is to reference where the item/s can be resold if the player/client no longer want the item because item should/could be account bound on purchase by another player outside of the created clan.

Just quick random ideas to make clan projects more feasible rather than just farming for clan points and upgrading it the usual way.