Akram Arena Knight Statistics

Hello Rose Team,

Good day.

Kindly fix the Akram Arena points distribution for Knight Class. The points we are receiving is really low compared to other class. This is regardless if we are geared or not. It is kinda frustrating considering the amount of time we spend on gearing the class and still getting low points.

Hoping for your response on this matter.

Thanks

So, back in NA Rose I had a trick to help ever so slightly with getting points on Knight.
You get points for healing [or at least did at one point] regardless of class. So what I did was built a very high CHA Knight, and put Healpower Gems in my shield and other socket. This was in order to boost the Absorptive Strike healing as much as possible, so I could get a very small bonus to my points lol.

Sounds like Knights need a personal aura that increases/modifies their points per damage dealt.

High points with Knight are only achievable with a high attack power/dot dmg Xbow build. Before Knights could achieve that with sacrifice and aoe, but since the sacrifice skill was changed to pvm the points for taunt dmg are basically slim to none. Since knights arent a dps class or healer class they miss out on the 2 major point scoring categories. 

Alternatively you could combine the total points the team earned, and distribute them evenly or in a ratio based on some metrics.

But here's my problem or concern depending on how you look at it. If knights aren't doing enough damage to earn the points, if they're not healing enough to get the points, and they're not able to force tanking damage for points...... what are they contributing. Assuming the activity to reward ratios are the same across all classes, if Knights aren't getting points, it's possible it's because they're just not able to contribute in any meaningful way with the current situation.

So, you could artificially give them a bonus and let the status quo stay the same. Or, you could adjust them or their role to be more capable of contributing to the team victory. That's for ya'll to decide.

On 1/20/2024 at 11:47 AM, OwlchemistVile said:

Alternatively you could combine the total points the team earned, and distribute them evenly or in a ratio based on some metrics.

But here's my problem or concern depending on how you look at it. If knights aren't doing enough damage to earn the points, if they're not healing enough to get the points, and they're not able to force tanking damage for points...... what are they contributing. Assuming the activity to reward ratios are the same across all classes, if Knights aren't getting points, it's possible it's because they're just not able to contribute in any meaningful way with the current situation.

So, you could artificially give them a bonus and let the status quo stay the same. Or, you could adjust them or their role to be more capable of contributing to the team victory. That's for ya'll to decide.

They contribute by giving the team soldier class buffs. That's really it.