How much does CON affect crafting?

windrell

Does it cap at a certain point depending on the level of item? Or does it scale up to max?

For example:

Would level 30/40+ items only have the max CON bonus with max CON (425)? Or can I have a high success rate with having 130+ CON (which is probably high for a 50/60 Dealer)

Asking because am wondering if a pre-artisan dealer can reliably craft with a high enough con score considering their level.

4 hours ago, windrell said:

Does it cap at a certain point depending on the level of item? Or does it scale up to max?

For example:

Would level 30/40+ items only have the max CON bonus with max CON (425)? Or can I have a high success rate with having 130+ CON (which is probably high for a 50/60 Dealer)

Asking because am wondering if a pre-artisan dealer can reliably craft with a high enough con score considering their level.

Unfortunately you wont be able to craft items 10 levels higher than your current level. Well you could attempt to craft but the chance of success is quite low less than 40%.

53 minutes ago, windrell said:

What about SEN? What amount should I leave it as to have a good chance at substats? Half of CON? More? Less?

Sen affects your chance of crafting something with substats, but that won't matter if you fail the craft so for now, con is what you'd want to focus on.  Con affects the success %

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 11:04 AM, Moeregard said:

Are there any guidelines for how much Con affects success rate?

10 CON for example seems not to change the success rate by even 0.1%.

Level is what effects success rate the most out of anything else.  its like 90% Level, and then 10% CON. (maybe even more towards level) 

(At max level, doing gem crafting) 10 con is like, around 0.01% ish, its very, very marginal for 10 CON. That's why imo as long as you have near 1100 CON, you're fine to do GEM crafting. Higher is going to be nice, but to my understanding, your failure rate is pretty much the same as someone with even 100 - 200 more CON than you. 
Crafting at a certain point is more RNG than anything else. As long as you're max level and have floating around 1,100 🙂

Edited by GodOfEntity

On 5/13/2024 at 3:58 PM, GodOfEntity said:

Level is what effects success rate the most out of anything else.  its like 90% Level, and then 10% CON. (maybe even more towards level) 

(At max level, doing gem crafting) 10 con is like, around 0.01% ish, its very, very marginal for 10 CON. That's why imo as long as you have near 1100 CON, you're fine to do GEM crafting. Higher is going to be nice, but to my understanding, your failure rate is pretty much the same as someone with even 100 - 200 more CON than you. 
Crafting at a certain point is more RNG than anything else. As long as you're max level and have floating around 1,100 🙂

There seems to be a lot of things affected by level (rather than purely stats).

Is there a list of things that is affected by your level?