Valor Quests -Not Dailies

HoneyBuns

When someone mentions valor quests, most people think of dungeon daily quests and those are great for players at the right level to do dungeons.  But there are also valor quests on all four planets and it’s never too soon to start earning valor.

On both Junon and Eldeon Planets, many of the valor quests require the same monsters so you can take several and do them at the same time.  The kill numbers listed are what you need to complete the quests.  You won’t get the quest drop every time so be prepared to kill more than this. In some cases, there is also an item reward in addition to the valor points and experience.  Those are listed after the quest information in parenthesis.

JUNON PLANET
There are four NPC’s in Junon Polis that give valor quests. You’ll find them in the four corners of the city.  Some of the quests require you to be level 51 or higher so you won’t see those quests at all until then.

Each of these NPC’s also have periodic shout quests.  That’s literally exactly what it sounds like-  you will see one of these NPC’s do a shout in the city.  The shout quests are only available for a short time, so if you want to repeat them, you need to be fast.  Luckily, you don’t have to actually see the shouts to take those quests.  Just choose option 2 when you speak to the NPC’s and if they have an active shout quest, they will give it to you.

[Ferrell Guild Staff] Charrs is right next to storage so you can’t miss him.
Regular
“It Might Be Worth More Later” Defeat 12 Porkies in Anima Lake
“Stockpiling High Quality Coal” Defeat 10 Coal Mine Moldies outside of the city
“Ferrell Guild Lounge Construction” Defeat 12 Smoulies in Forest of Wisdom (3 glue)

At Level 51+
“Reassuring Support” Defeat 20 Elder Doongas in Kenji Beach (Health Vial L (5) and Mana Vial M (5))
“New Recovery Potion” Defeat 30 Kaiman Warriors in Kenji Beach (Health Vial L (5) and Mana Vial M (5))

Shout Quests
“Charr’s Elaborate Market Analysis Table” Deliver the list to Belz in Breezy Hills
“Arms Distribution Effort” Defeat 17 Grunter Warriors in Anima Lake

[Arumic Researcher] Carasia This NPC is next to the one that sells magic wands and near the food vendor.
Regular
“Unexpectedly Useful Porkie Spines” Defeat 10 Porkie Hooligans in Anima Lake
“Coal Mine Moldies Under Arumic Watch” Defeat 12 Coal Mine Moldies outside of the city
“Grunter’s Mysterious Strength” Defeat 14 Grunter Fighters in Anima Lake

At Level 51+
“Magic Weapon Production” Defeat 30 Doongas in Kenji Beach (Health Vial L (5) and Mana Vial M (5))
“Weak Mana Waves” Defeat 25 Krawfy Warriors in Kenji Beach (Health Bottle M (5) and Mana Vial M (5))

Shout Quests
“Plant Extract: Magic Fundamental” Defeat 13 Smoulies in Forest of Wisdom (HP Point +500 (1))
“Lutis, Guard of Luxem Tower” Deliver the potion to Lutis at the top of the tower in Luxem (HP Point +500 (1))

[Junon Order Elder] Gorthein  This NPC is at the opposite side of the city from the Arumic NPC. In front of him are the four Valor Shops
Regular
“Shannon’s Medical Treatment” Deliver the medical supplies to [Mountain Guide] Shannon in Valley of Luxem Tower.
“Gorthein’s Hidden Talent” Defeat 10 Porkies in Anima Lake.
“Necessity of a New Shrine (1)”  Defeat 12 Smoulies in Forest of Wisdom  (Glue 3)

At Level 51+
“The Arumic’s Request” Defeat 20 Krawfy in Kenji Beach (Health Vial L (5) and Mana Vial M (5))
“In Readiness for War” Defeat 15 Doongas in Kenji Beach (Health Vial L (5) and Mana Vial M (5))
“New Shrine in the Far Corners (1)"  Go to Selba Village in Gorge of Silence and walk around this spot until you get the message that the windmills are working. 

Spoiler

There is a shiny spot in this area, but it's for the Summer Festival Scavenger Hunt. Nothing will actually indicate that you've found the right spot except this message in the system chat.
wiindmill.jpg      system chat.jpg

Shout Quests
“Necessity of a New Shrine (2)” Defeat 18 Grunter Warriors in Anima Lake (HP Point +500 (1))
“Propagation Risking Danger” Delivery to [Mountain Guide] Kay in Forest of Wisdom (HP Point +500 (1))

[Righteous Crusader] Huffe. You’ll find this NPC in the opposite corner of the city from the storage NPC. 
Regular
“Violence by Porkies” Defeat 17 Porkies in Anima Lake
“Moldie’s Strange Behavior” Defeat 30 Moldies outside of the city.
“Supplying Training Weapons” Defeat 16 Grunters in Anima Lake

At Level 51+
“Majesty of Righteous Crusaders” Defeat 45 Elder Doongas  in Kenji Beach (Health Vial L (5) and Mana Vial M (5))
“Righteous Crusaders in Preparation” Defeat 30 Krawfy Warriors in Kenji Beach (Health Bottle M (5) and Mana Vial M (5))

Shout Quests
“Lawless Porkie Hooligans” Defeat 30 Porkie Hooligans in Anima Lake (HP Point +500 (1))
“Supplying Training Gloves” Defeat 8 Grunter Warriors in Anima Lake (HP Point +500 (1))

LUNA PLANET
There is only one valor quest on Luna and the NPC is in the center of the Magic City of Eucar. Hopefully we can add some more Valor Quests to Luna in the future.

[Arumic Prophet] Olleck Basilasi is standing in from of that huge potted tree on the upper level of the city. This quest has three parts.
“Collecting the Fragments” Collect 10 White Crystal Fragments and 10 Blue Crystal Fragments. The fragments are in the water in Arumic Valley. If you go to the lower level of Eucar and leave the city, turn slightly to the left and you can see the entrance. You can also just take the portal that’s next to Olleck.

Spoiler

Here are the locations . For some reason, Crystal Golems spawn as you kill the crystals so be careful.  NOTE:  The Blue and White Crystals are actually in the same body of water, just different sections
blue.jpg
white.jpg

“Pabel the Powder Maker”  Now Olleck wants you to go talk to [Arumic Merchant] Pabel. That’s the NPC nearest to the food vendor in Eucar.  It’s also where you can buy magic wands, staffs and muse and dealer armor.  Chances are that Pabel will not talk to you about this powder until you take their other quest called “Est, The Wounded Shamanist” so take that quest and go talk to Est (Crystal Snowfields South-front door of Temple) until they will talk about the powder.

“Powdering the Portal Altar”  Give Olleck the powder you received from Pabel and this quest is finally over. 

ELDEON
The four NPC’s that give valor quests are all in the main part of Xita Refuge.  There are no shout quests, but many regular valor quests require the same monsters so like on Junon, you can take several quests and complete them together. They also offer a quest that requires you to go to Sikuku Ruins, which is located on the Forest of Wandering map.  Sikuku Ruins is a PvP zone so you might be killed by another player. 

[Righteous Crusader]Harold Evan
“Violence by Warbiz”  Defeat 21 Warbiz
“Improved Weapon Research”  Defeat 15 Pincers
“Poison Weaver Research Project” Defeat 9 Poison Weavers (Low Essence 4)
“Supplying Weaponry” Defeat 7 Tigris Captains in Sikuku Ruins

[Arumic Researcher] Catherine Clara
“Extraction of Pincer Claws” Defeat 15 Pincers
“Web Research Project” Defeat 20 Poison Weavers (Low Essence 4)
“Pollen Information Research” Defeat 17 Nepenthes
“Sikuku Ruins Delivery Run” Deliver to [Arumic Researcher] Redford in Sikuku Ruins

[Ferrell Guild Staff] Gilbert
“Stop the Spearman Threat” Defeat 21 Sikuku Spearmen
“Improved Clothing Research” Defeat 15 Predators
“Stockpiling High Quality Pollen” Defeat 9 Nepenthes
“Supplying the Expedition” Delivery to [Mountain Guide] Bennett in Sikuku Ruins

[Junon Order Elder] Oscar Patrick
“Oscar Patrick’s Request” Defeat 15 Warbiz
“Eliminate the Sikuku Spearmen” Defeat 20 Sikuku Spearmen
“Pollen Information” Defeat 17 Nepenthes
“Mini Warbiz Infestation” Defeat 20 Mini Warbiz in Sikuku Ruins

ORLO PLANET
There is one NPC that gives valor quests. He’s the only frog NPC and he is located in the Desert City of Muris.

[Valor Quest Giver] Roen
“Roen’s Request” Defeat 15 Drytail Scorpios in the Golden Ring 
“Population Control” Defeat 25 Desert Scavengers in Wasteland Ruins Path
“A Cure in the Sand” Defeat 18 Desert Aspers in the Golden Ring
“Barbed and Dangerous” Defeat 25 Barbed Snappers in Fossil Sanctuary
“A Full-Scale Campaign” Defeat 20 Mastyx in Fossil Sanctuary **
“Eat or be Eaten” Defeat 25 Mini Devourers in the Wastelands **

These last two quests seem to be bugged right now. I'm adding this to our issue tracker so hopefully they can be fixed soon

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

In the Luna quest, Pabel asks you to get 10 things from Lunaris Bears before the quest is finished

Yeah Pabel is too involved with too many quests so you usually have to do some other stuff before you can get Pabel to talk about this one. Personally I want to see more valor quests in Luna

I managed to get my brave set from these quests 😎. I prefer them than dungeons so I dont have to wait for players to join. I agree Luna should also have more valor quests. Thanks for the guide!!.  I will try the other quests aswell.

P.S. @HoneyBuns can you also make a guide for quests that reward zullies please. 😇

Edited by AnyaLuna

8 hours ago, AnyaLuna said:

I managed to get my brave set from these quests 😎. I prefer them than dungeons so I dont have to wait for players to join. I agree Luna should also have more valor quests. Thanks for guide!!.  I will try the other quests aswell.

P.S. @HoneyBuns can you also make a guide for quests that rewards zullies please. 😇

That's a bit trickier since amounts will vary depending on your level but when I have some time, I'll try to run thru them again and just indicate whether or not they give any zulie 

• Thanks 1

• HoneyBuns changed the title to Valor Quest -Not Dailies
  • HoneyBuns changed the title to Valor Quests -Not Dailies
  • 5 months later...
On 8/4/2023 at 3:04 AM, HoneyBuns said:

“A Full-Scale Campaign” Defeat 20 Mastyx in Fossil Sanctuary **
“Eat or be Eaten” Defeat 25 Mini Devourers in the Wastelands **

Will these be added/fixed? Never seen them.
The Mastyx one sounds nice.

It would be great too if the valor cutoff wasn’t at level 220 but instead 230ish since some mobs are still yellow at 220 so getting half valor for the quest doesn’t seem right.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Heatfist said:

Will these be added/fixed? Never seen them.
The Mastyx one sounds nice.

It would be great too if the valor cutoff wasn’t at level 220 but instead 230ish since some mobs are still yellow at 220 so getting half valor for the quest doesn’t seem right.

There is a mystery surrounding those two quests. It's on our issue tracker so hopefully they can be changed/fixed soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1