Buff fairies

Kaizy

When you used to get a fairy, it used to be very special as you were chosen by Arua to receive these special buffs. It fit the story and was iconic to Rose. 

Nowadays, when you get a fairy it is useless in half the game as you lose it in pvp modes or training grounds. For low levels you can at least use it to help leveling but for max levels it loses it's specialness. 

Also, the fact that you lose the fairy after you die in pvm isn't fun. A bad dungeon group and there goes your fairy. A low level that gets a little too much aggro or an unlucky crit from a mob and they lose it. It seems to be very punishing for no reason when the chance of receiving a fairy is random and can be few and far between. 

Do not bring back being able to save your fairy by staying dead though.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Yeah I agree fairies do not feel very special anymore sadly. However I don’t think they should be able to be used in pvp, just makes for an unfair playing field, you shouldn’t have a massive advantage based on RNG. I believe however you can get them while inside tg and use them in pvp. Which is kind of OP imo, I think it should be purely for pvm, maybe with  the exception of being used in open world pvp maps such as ruins, and dod and lcf. 

Edited by prettywomanlover