Current state of the "Junon Mask" being BIS and not reobtainble when lost.

Aryn

Hello everyone,

In the current state of the game the "Junon Mask" is the best in slot mask for many DPS players. You get this item from the episode quest at around level 30.

The reason why this mask is currently best in slot is because it has 30 attack power and 30 charm and on top of that it can be imbued with max stats like 25 int/dex/con/str and 40 attack power from another unique item.

Before this was common knowledge it was possible that some people do not hold on to this mask which in turn makes it so it is currently not possible to reobtain the best in slot mask.

Possible solutions for this problem are:

1. Making it so the NPC giving you the mask as a reward from the quest can grant you another one in case you have lost it.

2. Adjusting other end-game mask to be a better choice then the junon mask obtained at around level 30.

Kindest regards
Aryn

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sjoerd said:

or maybe you just shouldnt have get rid of it

Well yeah (I kept mine), but to be fair it is a bit silly to have a one-shot BIS item appear as an early quest reward. New players get it before they understand the game mechanics.

Make it tradeable and you can just make a new low-level char to get it. No bad effects of making it tradeable to my eye.

• Like 2