NPC seller inside dungeons

Twice.Sana

15 hours ago, Bobbity said:

... but resource management is your dealer's job... Do you not have a dealer in your group?

As someone that plays dealer as well and has run out of bullets while inside a DG because, I also struggle with being an idiot. 

I disagree that it's my job when I am playing dealer. -an NPC that sells Ammo/Arrows... WOULD BE AWESOME. (not pots tho, that's too far)  

20 hours ago, Bobbity said:

... but resource management is your dealer's job... Do you not have a dealer in your group?

Kinda agree.

So here is an idea: What if dealer gets an additional pet-npc they can summon, a vendor with basic needs, like arrows, bullets, repair, food/drink, etc..
Groupmembers gets small discount, non-group members pays regular price.

Edited by Zeror

Could just build a vending machine like they do in TF2... 😛

6 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

I disagree that it's my job when I am playing dealer.

TAKE ME TO YOUR DEALER. This isn't like buying wards in Dota. Anybody can buy and place wards, not just supports. But only dealers have Discount and Merchandise. If I'm in a stable regular party or clan I'm not gonna burden our AOE / Sacri / lure with duties I can do better myself. I'll buy some food and drinks on the cheap, make some pots and craft arrows, shells and bullets if I can. Honestly, I'd like it if we could box up existing (NPC) ammo, that'd be a lovely recipe. Failing that, more ways of crafting crates of ammo. If I'm in a solo queue or a quick pickup dungeon those obligations fall away. Everyone sorts themselves out. 

Edited by Bobbity

23 hours ago, Bobbity said:

I dont wanna bother others. Just give me an npc lol Also good for emptying inventory. Not everyone runs with clannies. I run my dungeons mostly with randoms for example.

Edited by shujin51

2 hours ago, Bobbity said:

Could just build a vending machine like they do in TF2... 😛

TAKE ME TO YOUR DEALER. This isn't like buying wards in Dota. Anybody can buy and place wards, not just supports. But only dealers have Discount and Merchandise. If I'm in a stable regular party or clan I'm not gonna burden our AOE / Sacri / lure with duties I can do better myself. I'll buy some food and drinks on the cheap, make some pots and craft arrows, shells and bullets if I can. Honestly, I'd like it if we could box up existing (NPC) ammo, that'd be a lovely recipe. Failing that, more ways of crafting crates of ammo. If I'm in a solo queue or a quick pickup dungeon those obligations fall away. Everyone sorts themselves out. 

Which clan are you in. Can I join it and run on the regular with yah? ahem xD