New forum emotes ~

Nathzarel

:EmoteSalute: Hello Everyone !

I have been working a little on integrating new icons to the forum, which are directly related to Rose Online, you can find them under the new Rose categories under Emoji:

image.png.23479936414c3ec4591bdb4f3884c9a9.png

I should eventually integrate a bunch of them on the Discord as well.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for new icons and I'll work on it  :WorryMoldie:

Thank you !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kotence said:

jelly been icons 😄

2 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

If you ever add more monster emojis, maybe a Grunter, Woopie and Porkie.  They are all pretty iconic ROSE mobs imo

Hello Kotence and HoneyBuns,

Sure thing ! I can work on monster emotes, as those will also be handy for more than one usage in the future. I will add this to my todo list.

Thank you !

• Like 1

It would be nice to have them on top but at least we can find them without scrolling by using the categories pull down list.   :WorryMoldie:

PS And now that I am apparently a pumpkin here on the forum, we should have a pumpkin emoji... maybe that cowboy pumpkin with the hat.

Edited by HoneyBuns

19 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

It would be nice to have them on top but at least we can find them without scrolling by using the categories pull down list.   :WorryMoldie:

PS And now that I am apparently a pumpkin here on the forum, we should have a pumpkin emoji... maybe that cowboy pumpkin with the hat.

Funny, you don't look like a pumpkin!   🙂

:SkillDash:

• Haha 1

Love it! But could we also get emojis from Warpportal forums? Love those.. ''slime'' emojis / interaction and the tiny blocks emojis! Haha! 

Side note: Could we get gifs as well? Not huge gifs, so the whole isnt forums is filled up with gifs.

Edited by Buffiies