Please add this costume to Item Mall! My wallet is ready!

norm34

I want to say these were the Lox, Flor, Sparky, Pogo, and Flow suits. 

I'm not sure where I remember it from, but I do believe those are mascots or something for Warp Portal. Gosh, my memory is failing me at the moment. 😅

In any event, I'm with you 100%! I'm ready for these costumes, too!

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

I'm not sure where I remember it from, but I do believe those are mascots or something for Warp Portal. Gosh, my memory is failing me at the moment. 😅

Such iconic recognizable mascots if you are struggling to remember. I think Pogo or Flow is the blue one.

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

In any event, I'm with you 100%! I'm ready for these costumes, too!

Oh yes thank you for activating the deepest part of my core memory 🤩 Yes those names do ring a bell!

I  thought Rednim would have the rights to use those costumes.   (WarpPortal technically is Gravity, no?) 

But I don't think they should re-release these costumes. I'm sorry for my position on not wanting you to have the costumes you desire. But I only think that those costumes should exist, if you also have to spend $10  irl money for an extremely small chance to get those costumes.  - To the point where you have to spend at least $200 to obtain it> 
But then after you spend hundreds of dollars obtaining those costumes, they're then duped to the point that they're essentially worthless. (but only those costumes) 

Cheers. 

EDIT; 

Basically, Warpportal is the North American branch of Gravity INC. -- Warpportal is credited for the Lucky Spin, and the Pay To Win that brought forth the demise of ROSE Online. Those costumes are a patronage to the company that brought about the demise of ROSE in of itself.  Warpportal and Gravity aren't exactly separate entities, they're simply different hands of the same development company that crafted this great game. People view them as different, Which is why Rednim allies themselves with Gravity INC, rather than Warpportal.  

Distancing themselves from Warpportal is a good strategy as they are said to be blamed for the demise of ROSE, rather than Gravity in of itself.  (But it's sort of like, deciding to Ally yourself with Google, rather than with YouTube in order to save face from being poorly viewed because YouTube in this theoretical fantasy is having bad press) 

My initial post was saying, those costumes that offer patronage to WarpPortal and the demise of ROSE online, shouldn't exist without also adding what was the demise of the game in of itself as well. (as a sarcastic joke) 

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2023 at 5:37 PM, GodOfEntity said:

I  thought Rednim would have the rights to use those costumes.   (WarpPortal technically is Gravity, no?) 

But I don't think they should re-release these costumes. I'm sorry for my position on not wanting you to have the costumes you desire. But I only think that those costumes should exist, if you also have to spend $10  irl money for an extremely small chance to get those costumes.  - To the point where you have to spend at least $200 to obtain it> 
But then after you spend hundreds of dollars obtaining those costumes, they're then duped to the point that they're essentially worthless. (but only those costumes) 

Cheers. 

EDIT; 

Basically, Warpportal is the North American branch of Gravity INC. -- Warpportal is credited for the Lucky Spin, and the Pay To Win that brought forth the demise of ROSE Online. Those costumes are a patronage to the company that brought about the demise of ROSE in of itself.  Warpportal and Gravity aren't exactly separate entities, they're simply different hands of the same development company that crafted this great game. People view them as different, Which is why Rednim allies themselves with Gravity INC, rather than Warpportal.  

Distancing themselves from Warpportal is a good strategy as they are said to be blamed for the demise of ROSE, rather than Gravity in of itself.  (But it's sort of like, deciding to Ally yourself with Google, rather than with YouTube in order to save face from being poorly viewed because YouTube in this theoretical fantasy is having bad press) 

My initial post was saying, those costumes that offer patronage to WarpPortal and the demise of ROSE online, shouldn't exist without also adding what was the demise of the game in of itself as well. (as a sarcastic joke) 

Wow thank you for the in-depth history! Didn't know these suits were of much controversy, I only thought they were cute and it resonates deeply with my ROSE experience of yesteryears. I only wish it didn't carry such tragic history and had only cosmetic meanings though. Even a similar but not exact costume would be fine, just my thoughts.