Sui

I've noticed on alpha streams that monsters generally hit quite hard and take a while to kill, even when they are green and the streamer is running full (10) refined gear which most players won't have resources for at the beginning. Although I haven't played in the alpha myself, I feel like solo leveling is a bit too hard right now and would suggest a general monster nerf, reducing either hp or defense stats of monsters across the board.

This makes solo leveling more viable considering this will be a new server where nobody has the Zuly to refine gear constantly and where there will be no high level clerics to buff you and make you considerably stronger. It will also make the grind a bit faster, which seems to be what other people have voted for in this thread.

Edited by Sui

Im also interested in the question how will level /gameplay progress be for the players who doesn't find friends or other players to party up with?

Many years ago, I played with a couple of friends who always logged in the same time and we kept our progress / levels etc the same - always with the cleric as buffer.
I don't know how fun it will be to run around playing solo without having a cleric to buff you.