High lvl ksing low lvl zones for drops

TheApe

yes... just uninstall it after 2 hour playing... high lvl people farm in low zone is ridiculous... played with 4 my friends and none of us enjoy it as new player... so i think this game will not survive this year... and will dead one more time...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Themazz said:

yes... just uninstall it after 2 hour playing... high lvl people farm in low zone is ridiculous... played with 4 my friends and none of us enjoy it as new player... so i think this game will not survive this year... and will dead one more time...

I have 4 accounts that are lvl 240 + -- 
During the leveling process of each of those accounts NEVER did I experience high levels KS'ing me. (Except for the one time in Luna a botter got mad and started grieving me, because I kick them from party) 

I think you have an issue where you think maps are supposed to empty, and only for you. If that's the case, you're playing an online game. Not a single player game here.  

If someone is already in a spot, by definition, they cannot KS you, you're attempting to KS them and failing at it. Look for a spot that doesn't have anyone farming. There is lots of places that high levels are not. If you cannot find a spot to farm, record a video, and post it. Because I simply don't believe you. 

You're just one of many people, trying to destroy this game exclaiming an issue that isn't real. Or you're someone with very little patience that wouldn't last very long in a game like this regardless. 

This game, is a game that requires patience, and determination. I'm sorry that you just don't have what it takes to play this game. 

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

You're just one of many people, trying to destroy this game exclaiming an issue that isn't real. 

It's definitely a real issue, lol. I saw a lot of high level players at woopies, and they had no problem just running into the spot I was at and killing everything around me and running away.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sorgey said:

It's definitely a real issue, lol. I saw a lot of high level players at woopies, and they had no problem just running into the spot I was at and killing everything around me and running away.

Can someone please record this issue happening for more than just, one occurrence?  Example, this is a video of a high level player, intentionally KS'ing our mobs simply to grief us https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1746700910
(that video WOULDN'T be an example, even if it SEEMS like it would) 

On a basic level, this sort of behavior is kind of aloud. However, if they would have followed us to the second spot as I explained in the video, it would have then been harassment, and they would have been at risk of being banned for that. 

You don't own the spots in this game. An unfortunate reality. - I WAS HERE FIRST, doesn't apply to people that do more damage than you, that extends to max level too. Trust me, the game doesn't get any less KSey.   (

You waited for 30 minutes for a boss spawn? GG here comes 2 Envy clan members that out DP your 4 man group. ... Its okay though, now you have a 10 man Party, you're at the next boss for 30 minutes, got the Hiara's Tear quest to do, 

Nope, here comes Dystopia with two 10 party groups and that loot is most CERTAINLY not yours now. 

Yeah, this game has it's frustration moments. Trust me, I get it.    

If you can't have patience for that kind of stuff in low level, you surely are not going to have patience for it when it comes to max. 

Though, I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. 

- GodOfEntity 247 (Champion) God0fEntity 243 (Cleric) GodOfArtisan 229 (Artisan)   GodOfKnight 236 (Knight) 

Goblin cave, for example, is full of high lvl farming tablets, chemicals and whatever. Just visit B2 and you'll understand. 50% of them are bots. That's what I've seen. When I was 80ish, there were litteraly lvl 200+ everytime, luring all mobs and getting all loots. But maybe I was unlucky, or maybe you don't want to see the evidence.

I just think that low lvl players have not a ton of possibilities for exp and farm, but, with your system, lvl 250 have all possibilities, can farm all maps, even low lvl bosses, and how can't you just realize how ridiculous is it ?

Opening dungeons for low lvl could be a good answer to fight those inequalities, maybe ?

Edited by TheApe
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheApe said:

Goblin cave, for example, is full of high lvl farming tablets, chemicals and whatever. Just visit B2 and you'll understand. 50% of them are bots. That's what I've seen. When I was 80ish, there were litteraly lvl 200+ everytime, luring all mobs and getting all loots. But maybe I was unlucky, or maybe you don't want to see the evidence.

I just think that low lvl players have not a ton of possibilities for exp and farm, but, with your system, lvl 250 have all possibilities, can farm all maps, even low lvl bosses, and how can't you just realize how ridiculous is it ?

Opening dungeons for low lvl could be a good answer to fight those inequalities, maybe ?

Isnt dungeons open for decently low level players? around level 100 ish? i might be wrong 

1 hour ago, TheApe said:

I go there the odd time to farm for Medallions, sometimes I farm for chems there too. 

Not the worst place in the world to farm as a high level, but there are also better places. - But often times the better places, don't have spots open. - For consistent decent loot, Goblin Cave is pretty good.  (But most certainly, not the best) 
You're saying this is a bad thing for me to enjoy farming at Goblin Cave? idk why you'd want to take that from me and others that enjoy it. 

Botting is a super big issue that is constantly being addressed. I assure you though, botters are getting banned on a constant basis. 

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Haha 1

You almost made me cry.

But you actually prooved that you are on this topic just to defend the right of high lvl ksing low lvl zone.

Keep it on, being selfish just cause you can, perfect mentality in a perfect world.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheApe said:

You almost made me cry.

But you actually prooved that you are on this topic just to defend the right of high lvl ksing low lvl zone.

Keep it on, being selfish just cause you can, perfect mentality in a perfect world.

I am selfish because I enjoy farming in Cave of Goblin? I'm not sure why you think that personally attacking me makes you correct and me wrong. 

I do not agree that Kill Stealing is correct. But devs removed first hitting (Something imo they shouldn't of removed) Kill Stealing wasn't possible when first hitting was a rule of thumb. 

I asked for a video to show me proof of your claims, rather you attack me as a person, rather than provide me proof of your claim. 

Edited by GodOfEntity

54 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

I am selfish because I enjoy farming in Cave of Goblin? 

I asked for a video to show me proof of your claims,  

Why do you need video evidence to prove high level players are in low level zones when you admit that you go to low level zones as a high level player?

It's obviously a problem for a lot of people, and I don't need to record and upload a video to prove it to you. 

Edited by Sorgey

17 minutes ago, Sorgey said:

Why do you need video evidence to prove high level players are in low level zones when you admit that you go to low level zones as a high level player?

It's obviously a problem for a lot of people, and I don't need to record and upload a video to prove it to you. 

People make things into an issue that are a none issue. -- Example; Last hitting. People ruined that being a thing because an overwhelming amount of people (seemingly) complained about it. However, it completely ruined boss farming. Making it EVEN HARDER for people that are lower level to farm bosses. 

A 30 year old dating an 80 year old. People complain about this sort of thing.  As if they have some sort of right to tell other people how to live their lives. 

Prove to me that this is hindering your game. Don't just tell me it is, because I don't believe you.  Prove to me, they are TAKING MOBS from you(I don't believe that is happening) , that they're not just, at the spot, their simple existence is a nuisance to you. 

Lots of people complain about lots of things in order to destroy other peoples happiness. I'm not understanding why humans do this to other humans. (Sadism probably) -- But what brings others joy, that causes you an annoyance, doesn't mean that you, or the several people complaining, are the ones correct. 

People (generally speaking) that are enjoying something specific, tend not to complain or fight for their rights. Many human beings tend to be pacifists. - Which is why often times, Sadistic people that enjoy taking away others joys, will often be victorious in their silly adventures to torment the rest of society from a happy life. 

I want you to prove that you and this small group of people are right, prove it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt. If you cannot do that, consider that you're wrong. 

Edited by GodOfEntity

3 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

I want you to prove that you and this small group of people are right, prove it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt. If you cannot do that, consider that you're wrong. 

Lol, okay dude, I'll install some video recording software because you refuse to believe all of us. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sorgey said:

Lol, okay dude, I'll install some video recording software because you refuse to believe all of us. 

I don't care how many people tell me that 1+1=3. 
One plus one, does not equal three, there being lots of people willing to tell me a lie, doesn't make the lie correct. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1744844006?t=00h30m57s

That is my video evidence, I can make more video evidence, proving that there are people here on these forums. Lying about high levels being places being an issue, when it is not one. 

Why? I think that there is a large group of people (possibly private server owners) wanting to destroy what is good about NA rose (like the first hitting) 

Sorry, that I seem to be the only voice that is willing to argue with people that believe 1+1 = 3 . 

But at the very least, I am willing to hear you out, so please, rather than insulting me in whatever reactionary way you can. 
Show me, some evidence. 

[quote="NF"] Listening to what your heart says (your heart says)
Standing up for what you know is (is)
Right, while everybody else is (is)
Tucking their tail between their legs (okay) [/quote] 

(lol, okay dude, is passive aggressive words. Passive aggressive words are used in order to gaslight people, which re-inforces my belief that the small group of people that want to take away this type of farming from people, is in fact, a group of sadistic narcissists. That enjoy taking away the joy that others are having. The real problem you people have(rip Don Cherry career) is that others are finding joy in something, and you simply wish to take that away from them, because you don't have the patience to reach max level, or you wish to use a bot to farm at low levels and wash it with your main destroying the economy) 

Edited by GodOfEntity

I see someone saying its was like that in old Rose it wasnt , I play Rose when just a Luna planet exitst when you haw shadow or white mob you no get anything from it.

Your big lvl character was using just for buffing nothing else. Thats why clerics was so usefull bicous every party need him and he must constantly heal party so thay no die.

GodOfEntity i see many time bigg lvl come in low lvl zone and killing in places when some group grinding but i no see them stay there and harasm is most like thay just want show them haw strong he is 😄 

I take this like early acess and i just enjoy from nostalgy.

This hight lvl farming in low zones are one of the isue why markets here are actualy useless and nothing there. From what i see naw look this like you made 250lvl char in 2-3 weeks and then farm valor or material in low zones . So fun for like 2-3 monts and then again with another charakter maybe? if you no alrady make full party 

no matter haw this will be, i be playing just bicous of nice memory i just worry with this stile thay can shot themself in foot and game cant no be here too long  we see.

1 hour ago, GodOfEntity said:

But at the very least, I am willing to hear you out, so please, rather than insulting me in whatever reactionary way you can. 
Show me, some evidence. 

I have never insulted you. 

I think it's insane that you need to see proof of something that we're all saying we've experienced, but that's not an insult. I'll show you evidence next time it happens. I have no idea what your evidence is supposed to show, by the way.

You, however, have called us all lying sadistic narcissists who just want to ruin this server and possibly own other servers - just for expressing something that's happened to us.

So maybe either stop doing that or stop complaining about imaginary insults against you?

Edited by Sorgey
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sorgey said:

I have no idea what your evidence is supposed to show, by the way.

It shows a high level farming pumpkins. While I am trying to level a noob. But, they are not taking my mobs. In fact, they're being careful to NOT kill the mobs near me. 

2 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

It shows a high level farming pumpkins. While I am trying to level a noob. But, they are not taking my mobs. In fact, they're being careful to NOT kill the mobs near me. 

A clip of it not happening once does not mean that it never happens. Come on.

4 minutes ago, Sorgey said:

A clip of it not happening once does not mean that it never happens. Come on.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1744844006?t=00h27m33s

Maybe a better start time? idk. 

Maybe I can find a clip of how to deal with it, when it does happen though? -- 

There was a guy that was taking my farm in Luna, we went to a different spot. They did NOT continue to KS. 

(My point I am trying to make is that even though being KS'ed sucks, if you think it's bad at low level, wait until you do boss farming, maybe its better you're pre-pared for what to expect at a higher level) 

(Four nearly max level chars.  Low level, leveling has not been an issue for me, still) 

Edited by GodOfEntity

7 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

Maybe I can find a clip of how to deal with it, when it does happen though? -- 

(My point I am trying to make is that even though being KS'ed sucks, if you think it's bad at low level, wait until you do boss farming, maybe its better you're pre-pared for what to expect at a higher level) 

I mean, you originally said it never happens at all and proceeded to call us liars and worse. I think I have a bigger problem with that then the actual KSing. 

I know I can just move. It's not really comparable to end game KSing though, where you're on a more equal level competing for boss drops. This happens while questing and somebody 50x stronger than you starts AOEing everything. There is no competing then, you just have to move. It sucks.

And it doesn't happen often but we should be allowed to say that it sucks without being called liars who just want to ruin the server.

34 minutes ago, Sorgey said:

I mean, you originally said it never happens at all and proceeded to call us liars and worse. I think I have a bigger problem with that then the actual KSing. 

I know I can just move. It's not really comparable to end game KSing though, where you're on a more equal level competing for boss drops. This happens while questing and somebody 50x stronger than you starts AOEing everything. There is no competing then, you just have to move. It sucks.

And it doesn't happen often but we should be allowed to say that it sucks without being called liars who just want to ruin the server.

Barely ever happens; And, game breaking, happens all the time, can't even level. Two very different things. The later, doesn't happen.  

Someone is farming here, and now I have to go to a different spot because I am now being minorly inconvenienced, isn't game breaking. 

Also, you actually think there's a no comparable difference between a lvl 250 char, and a lvl 250 char with 4 different sets of PvM, with 4 different PVM weapons, ect. --- ???
Cause yeah, a freshly lvl 250 doesn't stand a chance against someone with specific offensive weapons, fully gem, ect. lol. 

First hit gets it, being gone, is game breaking. 

Someone being able to farm Jelly Beans, at max level, isn't game breaking the same way not being able to farm end gear, gear, because the only people that can, are people that are end game gear. 

Wanna talk about a real problem, lets shine light on something that's actually game breaking lol. 

Edited by GodOfEntity

Hello GodOfEntity,

I'm a high lvl player myself. I have several max chars. And still, I totally agree with the others here.

I have farmed every low lvl area with my maxed chars, and I'm still doing it.

Do I enjoy it? No! This should NOT be possible. I get uniques dropping like candy using the correct gems. From white mobs that are killed in one hit!

This whole system was implement in 2014 if my research is correct. Before that it has not been like this.

The change was made because the player base started dying. To give high levels new "content".

My opinion:

There should be items that everybody needs, that can only be farmed at certain lvls. This way the player base needs new players or is forced to create alts.

The way it is now I can farm everything I need by myself. I don't even need other players on the server. It's like a solo game. This is just wrong!!

Make low lvls valuable.. without new chars being created the game cannot grow and feels dead.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, 2Q47 said:

Hello GodOfEntity,

I'm a high lvl player myself. I have several max chars. And still, I totally agree with the others here.

I have farmed every low lvl area with my maxed chars, and I'm still doing it.

Do I enjoy it? No! This should NOT be possible. I get uniques dropping like candy using the correct gems. From white mobs that are killed in one hit!

This whole system was implement in 2014 if my research is correct. Before that it has not been like this.

The change was made because the player base started dying. To give high levels new "content".

My opinion:

There should be items that everybody needs, that can only be farmed at certain lvls. This way the player base needs new players or is forced to create alts.

The way it is now I can farm everything I need by myself. I don't even need other players on the server. It's like a solo game. This is just wrong!!

Make low lvls valuable.. without new chars being created the game cannot grow and feels dead.

A problem with low levels being valuable, is it's easier to remake a new char after being banned, - Thus, Botting is more of an issue at lower levels, it's a higher risk for a high level to be banned botting, than it is for a low level. This is a really silly reason why it's important the game remains the same, but, this is a very, very valid point. 

Personally I don't see very high value farming low level mob places. I'd rather farm CoU, or other DG's. -- As much as like to go farm low level mob once in a while. It's not what I enjoy doing. But hey. I don't particularly like leveling. But its something I do because I like the results of leveling. Which tends to be the theme for a game that is mostly grinding. 

I hope things would be corrected the soonest possible time...

With those arguments, the high level is in better position and in my personal point of view should be adjusted that if a mobs is way lower than the player's level, it should not give drops anymore, and this is in those common maps for low levels like in Junon.

Yeah, high levels might be bored and stop playing but at least, they are already high levels and would not just dump their accounts unlike those low levels that would be adversely affected and not anymore continue with their account. Of course this is a case to case basis but still, the low levels are the ones on the not so good position there.

It always happen specially with events where a player needs to kill mobs in order to get drops for the event quest, and they always run on the lowbies map like Adventurer's Plains, Valley of Luxem Tower, Zant City, etc.. AOEing their way around those lowbies who just want to level accordingly with the game. No wonder sometimes, high levels there would be staying longer than the low levels like in AP's beach where mini-jelly beans abound.

For more to enjoy this game, adjustment for the sake of most player should be looked upon and checked so that the administration could implement a good plan for everyone.

10 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

A problem with low levels being valuable, is it's easier to remake a new char after being banned, - Thus, Botting is more of an issue at lower levels, it's a higher risk for a high level to be banned botting, than it is for a low level. 

I think "botting" is not detected by the server and only caught if someone report it, am I right with that assumption?

If that's true, then you cannot always say that botting will be done by low levels since it is easier to just create a new account when caught and banned for botting... and that high level will not risk doing it since they will not want to lose their high level account, if they will not be caught at hand.

Realistically, that is up to each player's risk appetite I believe. Don't you think a high level that could get drops with a value of million zulie would not be tempted even if they could risk their account specially if they belong to an organize clan where there are a lot of active players all with multi accounts that could help a "possible botter" level a new character to max within weeks if ever they got banned?

It just come to my thought just now, but what if, those clans could even have a "sacrificial" botter account that is used for the benefit of the group? That even if it gets banned, their other high levels account will not be affected. Remember, the higher the levels of the character, the more resources and experience they will have compare to those low levels specially if the players are legitimate newbies to ROSE, and I believe those are the ones that are bringing this issue to attention, the legitimate low level players and not just those low level character of players who already have high level characters.

Call this just speculation but it is also not impossible. That is why this "issue" should be given a good attention and plan for an appropriate action for the sake of more players and not just the lucky (to have high level character fast) ones.

The last time i played Rose is many years ago, and system was completely different than its now.
I understand that it evolved and things have changed. There are a lot of positive improvements compared to the classic Version of the game.

It must be very hard for the Devs to change a game that was relying on P2W to a free game.
It feels like so many changes were only made to make Item Mall items more needed.
On the other Hand there are mechanics that don´t have to be invented by them - they already existed in the older Versions.

If you want to be succesfull/rich in this Version of the game its a straight line path:
Skip every content on every map and just hammer trough the repeatables. Get to level 250 as quick as you possibly can.
If that is done you get your drop gems and explore the Worlds of Junon and Luna for the first time - you go places you "never" visited before (because there was no exp quest in that area).
Everything that is not Endgame gear is worthless, it only has value as a costume. Nobody wants a Chakram or Zamadar becaue he is going to use it.
High levels farm every area of the map, because they kill faster as low lvls and can travel faster it even is way more effective.
As a low level you get punished for farming, it holds you back from doing the quest and leveling.

When i started this game i had no idea. I thought it was like it was in the past.
At level 70 me and my friends went to Gorge of Silence not knowing you cant even find Dragon Scales or Gems.
We farmed for days. The result was: everyone we grouped up with in the past outleveled us, and of course we did not get any items worth anything.
People that stayed at Kenji were rich now - we were poor. Punished for exploring the maps and farming.

A System like this tells the Playerbase: Its not worth exploring or farming. Just get to max.
This would be kinda finde if there would be a huge amount of content if you get to max. But there is not.
So the content is: now you can go back to where you didnt go while leveling up your char and see what the mobs drop.
Now u can farm all those nice uniques that you never had. But wait, what do i need them for? Im level 250 and got my best gear.. oh well atleast they look nice and will work as a costume. 

There is literally nothing a low level char can do better than a high level. They are not needed in the economy.
High levels get more drops, better drops, more valor, more honor.

I personally do not enjoy being high level. If i would know i needed certain items to upgrade my high level gear that is only obtainable at level X or Y i would make new characters, and many others would. Either you make a new Char to farm item X or you use your mainchar to make money in dungeons and buy it of the low levels, its your choice.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1