Can we get other transparent items for costumes? Back/Shield/Etc

Caly

It's cool we have hair wax to hide hats and such but I would really love something similar to hide wings. Wings can be nice but they can clip into some outfits and sometimes you might just want to rock a more simple style.

Also an invisible shield/offhand cosmetic would be pretty nice for Knights, Clerics, and Scouts who just want to use a one handed sword/wand/crossbow but aren't a fan of how the shields and offhands look. Sort of like "the emperor's new shield" glamour item in FFXIV that Paladins can use.

Edited by Caly
  • Like 6

• Caly changed the title to Can we get an invisible wings/back slot cosmetic item?

It can be called:

Transparent Back Item

- Hides the users back item from being seen.

Camouflaged Back Item

- Adds a camouflaging effect to the users back item, preventing others from seeing.

Invisible Back Item

- Shrouds the users back item in invisibility.

Disappearing Back Item Coupon

- Causes the users back item to disappear from the view of others.

Back Item Illusion Effect 

- Coats the users back item in mysterious magic, causing other users to see nothing.

Since we have shields, backpacks, and wings.. “item” would be appropriate as it encompasses all categories. 

• Thanks 3

• Caly changed the title to Can we get an invisible wings/back slot cosmetic item? Also an invisible shield/offhand cosmetic as well?
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure about the invisible shield idea! 

Maybe have certain offhand items interchangeable in cosmetic, such as magic item and the dolls, doesn't make much sense as other then intellect requirement, don't often have much of a appearance difference. 

But wouldn't want a Knight walking around with a Jelly bean or nothing in his hand tanking t-rexs! 

The back armour seems like an alright idea, as all back armours are already swappable with cosmetic anyway, and some exalted armour has a inbuilt 'cape'. 

On 2/13/2023 at 2:19 AM, Jamie said:

Not sure about the invisible shield idea! 

Maybe have certain offhand items interchangeable in cosmetic, such as magic item and the dolls, doesn't make much sense as other then intellect requirement, don't often have much of a appearance difference. 

But wouldn't want a Knight walking around with a Jelly bean or nothing in his hand tanking t-rexs! 

The back armour seems like an alright idea, as all back armours are already swappable with cosmetic anyway, and some exalted armour has a inbuilt 'cape'. 

This is a good example of what i'm talking about. Being able to hide the shield opens up certain fantasy themes such as a duelist, fencer etc.... Every class in this game is required to either dual wield or use two handed weapons but there is a certain fantasy of just using a single weapon to fight that many appreciate, like how many heroes in fiction just wield a sword by itself.  This ended up being one of the most popular cosmetic items for Paladin. It was so popular in fact that they removed its limited time status and just made it something you can equip from level 1.

Edited by Caly

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lazypenguin said:

For the shield I'd have to look into the logistics of that because of the animations but we are tracking this request!

You know I've been asking for something like this for awhile 😛   Back wax sounds pretty painful tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello everyone, 

I would like to suggest having transparent items that can be accessible from NPC.

Something like:

• Transparent Wings
  • Transparent Hair
  • Transparent Shoes
  • Transparent Gloves
  • Transparent Suit
  • Transparent Mask

Currently, we have these items in the IM:

• Eye Contacts
  • Hair Wax

I am not against Eye Contacts or Hair Wax being in the item mall. However, it could be very convenient for players to have transparent items accessible through NPC instead of buying them from Item Mall. I think spending money to top up rose points is too much to have these simple aesthetics. Not sure if making these items is violating copyrights or anything, however, if it's possible to have them in the game would be nice.

I would mention cart weapons, for example, it is accessible through an NPC. Perhaps it would be nice to have transparent items to be accessible like that as well.

PS: love the costumes in the item mall and looking forward to more! 🙂 

Question: Btw is it possible to have a supporter role in forums if you're a supporter on discord? If so, I'd also suggest that! 

Edited by Rosie
Adding more
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 7:08 AM, irdvtp said:

Please no invisible shields

Why not? It would just be a cosmetic item.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:16 PM, lazypenguin said:

For the shield I'd have to look into the logistics of that because of the animations but we are tracking this request!

Thank you!

Edited by Caly

• Avatar changed the title to Can we get other transparent items for costumes? Back/Shield/Etc
  • 4 weeks later...

The invisible cape is awesome thank you! I immediately bought it.

I know the shield/offhand is probably a tougher case but they are so bulky and big and ruin so many outfits. If it is impossible to make it invisible is it at least possible to make a model that's so small it's hardly noticeable?

I'm cursed with being a crossbow scout liker 😿

Edited by Caly