Who are you? Introduce yourself with a picture :)

erko

Hi all! I remember that I created a similar thread on another forum, that went pretty popular. 

I always enjoy to put a face on the character, if you think the same, please share a picture of you - with us! 

Simple rules, we doesn't comment on eachothers looks, we pay respect to eachothers and create a good atmosphere. 
Ofc its okey to ask questions like, what do you work with? Where is that photo taken etc. 
If you doesn't like to show yourself, share a picture of an old character/ your pet or something similar! 

I start: 

29352385_562087337492390_7041797839372540010_o.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 3:41 PM, erko said:

Simple rules, we doesn't comment on eachothers looks, we pay respect to eachothers and create a good atmosphere. 
Ofc its okey to ask questions like, what do you work with? Where is that photo taken etc. 
If you doesn't like to show yourself, share a picture of an old character/ your pet or something similar! 

Hi Erko!

That red/white building behind you have I seen before.. is the photo taken in Sweden?
In that case: "Trevligt att träffas, från en annan svensk."

1 hour ago, kipe said:

Hi Erko!

That red/white building behind you have I seen before.. is the photo taken in Sweden?
In that case: "Trevligt att träffas, från en annan svensk."

Hej! Thats correct 😉 läppstiftet in Gothenburg! Nice to meet you too, feel free to continue the contact on Rose discord in the swedish channel! 

4 hours ago, erko said:

Hej! Thats correct 😉 läppstiftet in Gothenburg! Nice to meet you too, feel free to continue the contact on Rose discord in the swedish channel! 

Cool 👌

Oh, I did know about the Rose Discord but not that it was different channels like swedish one. I check it out later. 

• Like 1

lookin good man!

I hope positive comment is allowed, hehe

and whooooop you are in Göteborg??? Hur mår du~~

I used to go there often, one of my favorite city in Sweden. I swear the pizza was the best!

Edited by Kai
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh, I like threads like this! Always fun to see people's faces to connect to the players. My profile picture is already my face, but here's the original picture. Also @erko , you look extremely familiar. Can't tell if I've seen/met you before or if you just look like someone I know 😂

20220126_142023 (1).jpg

Edited by Wondertje
  • Like 4

• 7 months later...