Jump to content

Zulie Sink Ideas - Proposals and Suggestions


Kai
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not sure if we have similar thread yet but I've seen a lot of zulie sink ideas being mentioned on the forum before but it's still very cluttered so I make this thread. Everyone is welcomed to share opinions/ideas/suggestions. The more the merrier!

My ideas:

Wedding system. Wedding NPC takes certain amount of zulie from both groom and bride to be.

Pet system. Players will be forced to feed their pets. Pet foods will be purchasable from NPCs.

Random raffle / gacha NPCs. Keep updating the gacha with cutesy collectibles

Reborn/reincarnation system.  After reaching max level, players will have to pay large amount of zulie to get reincarnated. This will give old veteran players new objection to keep playing too.

 Vending board. Charge small amount of zulie per view.

Sales tax. Players will be charged 1-5% tax per sale (vending). *I don't really like this idea though but works super well on r*gnar*k :c

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would only like a gacha system with ingame currency for costumes. The sales tax just seems stupid, since players will just message eachother to trade the item instead (if it's high value). So in that case a trade tax should be added too. Wedding just sound a bit cringey, and what would the added benefit of that be? Reborn gives my private server vibes. And the pet system just seems tedious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lazy once stated, "if we need a zulie sink, that means there is a faillure to balance things", so i think they want to try and remake and balance the economy first before thinking about zulie sinks.

 

Altough eventually somewhere down the line, well probably need some sort of zulie sink..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really don't wanna see reborns on Rose, and weddings in game to me sound bad, especially when you assume thqat "groom and bride" only can get married, we're in 2022 so any to people can get married.

Before adding zulie sinks (there are already a lot) there's alpha testing, which is exactly able to test that. Instead of adding zulie sinks, it's simply logical to make sure players don't make too much zulie in the first place. And I agfree with what lazypenguin said, that if the game requires more zulie sinks, it means something is imbalanced.

I think some of those ideas are interesting though, if you remove the zulie sink part. Pets, random npm sopld boxes that each have a % to give sommething, those sound pretty fun! 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Winniethenoob said:

Lazy once stated, "if we need a zulie sink, that means there is a faillure to balance things", so i think they want to try and remake and balance the economy first before thinking about zulie sinks.

 

Altough eventually somewhere down the line, well probably need some sort of zulie sink..

Lazy is right

I should change sink to 'exhaust'

like zulie cycle in and out needs to be addressed early on. If it's not addressed early on then one day it will reach that point (like lazy said) "failure to balance things"

Edited by Kai
Link to comment
Share on other sites

stats and skill reset should not be an item mall item, should have access to atleast a free one and then after that should cost zulie to do. cost should increase over time depends on how much you reset your stats or skills maybe like a 5% increase each time. i dont know how much the 1st one should cost though maybe a few million zulie? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Kid said:

stats and skill reset should not be an item mall item, should have access to atleast a free one and then after that should cost zulie to do. cost should increase over time depends on how much you reset your stats or skills maybe like a 5% increase each time. i dont know how much the 1st one should cost though maybe a few million zulie? 

im not 100% on this but i believe they wanted resets to be freely available, so a mistake doesnt cost you anything, also seeing as we are gonna be max level on the first planet and we have 6 other planets left of endgame content you wanna be flexible on your skill set.

Altough again, if the economy spirals out of control, this could be someting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2022 at 12:44 AM, Kai said:

Not sure if we have similar thread yet but I've seen a lot of zulie sink ideas being mentioned on the forum before but it's still very cluttered so I make this thread. Everyone is welcomed to share opinions/ideas/suggestions. The more the merrier!

My ideas:

Wedding system. Wedding NPC takes certain amount of zulie from both groom and bride to be.

Pet system. Players will be forced to feed their pets. Pet foods will be purchasable from NPCs.

Random raffle / gacha NPCs. Keep updating the gacha with cutesy collectibles

Reborn/reincarnation system.  After reaching max level, players will have to pay large amount of zulie to get reincarnated. This will give old veteran players new objection to keep playing too.

 Vending board. Charge small amount of zulie per view.

Sales tax. Players will be charged 1-5% tax per sale (vending). *I don't really like this idea though but works super well on r*gnar*k :c

 

A sale tax could also be imposed on trading. Maybe something like 1%, keeps it easy for people to do the math as well. 

Some zulie sink ideas of my own;

* Housing system *

once a housing system gets implemented, there could be something like monthly rent, and of course the cost of furniture and such, house expansions, etc.

* Economy based NPC prices *
The price of things such as a barber and other item vendor npc’s in towns could go up or down based on economy; however, the downside to this is that it might punish new players more severely.

* Special luxury items NPC *

An NPC selling luxury / special / past event items (by past event I mean cosmetics and the likes that were obtainable only once through past events for example) for incredibly high zulie rates; only those with excessive amounts of zulie would be able to buy these items, and they’re not meant for the average player, but rather for taking away large chunks from the economy.

* Carts and CastleGear *

More PAT related items. One time purchase items such as cart accesoiries and related cosmetics and cart boosters such as more tiers of slightly faster engines. Fuel will take away zulie at a constant rate; you could add PAT weapons that use more fuel per attack. Those attacks could be just for fun (so not viable for actual leveling when compared to actually just fighting mobs yourself), what I personally would like to see is minigames based on as such; cart races, cart / castle gear battles, such fun little activities. Maybe even with some prizes involved such as titles, cosmetics, etc. 

* Current systems *

You already have the refining system and repairs already in place in-game to take away zulie from the economy, and while repairs probably don’t amount for much (it needs to stay affordable for new players especially to avoid unnecessary frustrations), you could make the rate go up depending on it’s refine level. 
 

If I happen to think of more, I’ll be sure to add them to this list!

Edited by ShogunHiira
Formatting.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kid said:

stats and skill reset should not be an item mall item, should have access to atleast a free one and then after that should cost zulie to do. cost should increase over time depends on how much you reset your stats or skills maybe like a 5% increase each time. i dont know how much the 1st one should cost though maybe a few million zulie? 

I agree that the stat and skill reset points should not be in the Item Mall. And I don't think that it should be sold for zulies let alone increase by 5% every time... It is so easy to accidentally missuse stat points and skill points. It's happened dozens of times in the alpha stream. Stat and skill resets should be free and usable at all times. Plenty of successful games do this. In Lost Ark for example, not only can you add stat points, you can also remove them (There's a + and a -) and that is a WONDERFUL quality of life feature. And on top of that you can have a few different builds of stats/kills and switch between them at the simple click of a tab.

So please, devs, do not sell skill and stat resets for IM points (that has already been said that they will NEVER add them to IM) or zulies (yet to be confirmed).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love the idea of players helping cities grow as a community.

For example, the devs adding a new NPC or a Quest/Event/information board close to a familar NPC with following information.
Examples:
-The city is in danger, to improve the security and wellbeing of Zant, we need your help. 
To fortify the walls of the city, the major need 50.000 zulies, everything you can donate to help us, will help our city!

-Listen up dear Rosealians! To improve the health and wellness of our beloved city Junon Polis, we need your help! 
The council of Junon Polis wants to improve the clan-field, but we lack alot of zulies to do so, please contribute with everything you can.

Both these examples, being followed up with a "zulie-meter" showing how much the players have donated together and how much is left for the goal.
When the last zulie has been donated, The sign will turn green, and you cannot donate any more zulie. 
All players will recieve a message ingame that they have gathered and donated the money the major asked for. 

This creats a feeling of being a community, players who fight & help eachother & the game itself.
The 2nd idea I posted, regarding "freshing up the clan field" can be something actual ingame.

The devs are thinking of adding something to the game, and to see if there is any interest in this, see if people donate towards the goal. 
Even if its just a statue of something, or changing the colors of the defence-fences, or upgrading the whole city - it makes you being a part of a community.
The same as live-events, when areas or cities getting attacked and its up to the players to defend it 🙂
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2022 at 5:16 AM, Vexoi said:

It's happened dozens of times in the alpha stream. Stat and skill resets should be free and usable at all times. Plenty of successful games do this. In Lost Ark for example, not only can you add stat points, you can also remove them (There's a + and a -) and that is a WONDERFUL quality of life feature. And on top of that you can have a few different builds of stats/kills and switch between them at the simple click of a tab.

So please, devs, do not sell skill and stat resets for IM points (that has already been said that they will NEVER add them to IM) or zulies (yet to be confirmed).

100% don't sell. It can be account time locked however. This would solve so many issues.... like pvpers changing spec every day. In Rose I think the best is like a *month* reset. This forces your choice without being forced into it forever if you really hate it?

Rose and the korean rpg genere was always focused on the choices you made and the grind to it. So a turn around that was quick would ruin the point and how they initially designed the game. I don't think we can get away from that point currently, nor do I think we should. However I can completely agree it shouldn't be paid... ideally under any circumstance... If we want to follow cosmetic design (which I am certain will get you more money.... including myself). Any *pay to win* will destroy the precinium that cannot ever be repaired with the player base. Cosmetic has zero issues in this regard.

Aka we could have a zulie sink time lock. And it would be really fair on many points becasue sadly the economy otherwise is not on its own for these sort of points.

There really needs to be a whole post on the game's economic structure. Even with 0 exploits. The early leach from the new and the new have an ever increasing, inflation on their first attempt at the world. Aka... if you don't keep up with inflation, get an item that does... if you are new... the only thing you can do is attempt to find an item that has otherwise.... good luck.

Silly two bit cents, which others will talk about before and after. Thanks for your time.

Edited by MittelDank
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...