If you could create your first character right now, which class would you pick?

Vexoi

Most popular 1st pick for character class  

195 members have voted

1. 1. If the server opened now, what class would your first character be?

The data lover in me really wants to know what ratio of classes there will be and if too many people pick the same class as me, mayble I'll go for something else! I also can't make up my mind 😄

Yes, classes are subject to change, and some of these changes are somewhat controversial. This not the thread for suggestions or discussing changes to the different classes but feel free to explain why you picked a certain class. This is just for fun and statistics. 🙂

I'm very hesitant between champion or night and bourgeois for my first character. Bourgs are great to start with because you can craft some things, get NPC discouts and eventually NPC selling premiums. Might even try a gun bourg at first too!

Soldiers are fun to play and very versatile when it comes to play style, my first main was a spear champ which eventually changed to a 2H sword champ eventually, so I like that with the same class you can use different types of weapons.

Edit: Typos

Edited by Vexoi

i always liked mage originally because it allowed me to kinda viably play by myself, which is kiiinda what i prefer? heh

like it allowed me to buff myself and also take things on (for the most part) by myself. it's just really tough playing with others when you're a casual player and won't be around most of the time due to real life 🥲

I wonder, will developer do something to knight? poor knight has always been the least favorite. 

In other official server I played knight was useful because the end-game dungeon for leveling was way harder than narose. so everyone loves knight.

@Kai Not sure if you knew but you can quote multiple replies as well as reply to the main topic of the thread to avoid clutter and sending two replies in a row. 🙂

2 hours ago, Kai said:

buffing people is indeed one of the thing I love the most. But the buff will be different in the new rose. cleric has less buff now.

Clerics will still be great supports by having heals, bonfires as well as summons. But as I said in the original post of the thread, "This not the thread for suggestions or discussing changes to the different classes but feel free to explain why you picked a certain class".

1 hour ago, Kai said:

I wonder, will developer do something to knight? poor knight has always been the least favorite. 

In other official server I played knight was useful because the end-game dungeon for leveling was way harder than narose. so everyone loves knight.

Knights are very good, and classes are currently all being looked at in alpha. But again, this is not the thread to discuss this so please keep it on topic. If you have suggestions feel free to post in the correct section of the forums and if you have any comments about a class, feel free to start a new thread. Thanks a lot!

On 2/9/2022 at 11:01 PM, Trebor said:

For me, my main and 1st character will be a spear champ.   I always enjoyed that one.

2nd one would be a Cleric

3rd....maybe Artisan or Scout.

same as here cleric and spear champ is my bet 👍, next one is knight for tanking my gaming friends 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, CroakyNine said:

You know they removed offensive buffs from cleric right?

I didn't know that when I posted, but now I'm aware of the changes. Lets see if they stick to their plan or make it as it used to be- to be continued 🙂

I guess if clerics wont have that affect on buffs, I will focus on a Knight asap & my friend artisan/bourg. 

Since i'm mean I might as well say, "the last I know yes they have removed cleric offensive buffs".

I would have prefered an active mechanism to activate that instead of removal.... but I also haven't played the alpha so I really am just spouting nonsense into the un-informed void.

I have heard from others that perhaps other aspects of them have been buffed so we should hold our tongue... but let's not be surprised people won't until them play with it themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

I would probably start with a sword champion and a support cleric. Fun fact even if my main was a FS cleric my first character was my knight lol. but later I started to like the sword champion too. But who knows which one will be my main this time XD.