How to build supportive Cleric

Denniskwon

I'm leveling a support cleric, I'm not entirely sure but I think CHA is more important than INT. I was thinking as much INT as I need for my weapon then dump the rest into CHA but you do need some INT for your mana pool. I'm not sure if my idea would leave you without enough mana, I'll let you know when I finish my character;)

From what I've gleaned, @darthtomskiis correct. Enough INT for your Wand and the rest into CHA for the buff and heal boost. As far as your skills, I'd say you want anything for MP management to keep your sustain up during heals, you need all your heals leveled up, and you'll be utilizing your bonfires quite a bit and later on as a Cleric you'll be using flames.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sneaux said:

From what I've gleaned, @darthtomskiis correct. Enough INT for your Wand and the rest into CHA for the buff and heal boost. As far as your skills, I'd say you want anything for MP management to keep your sustain up during heals, you need all your heals leveled up, and you'll be utilizing your bonfires quite a bit and later on as a Cleric you'll be using flames.

Thanks mate, feels better knowing I'm on the right track ^_^

I've been running my cleric-in-training as full support and it's working very well.  As mentioned above, I have enough int to equip the wand and magic tool and the rest in charm.  Working on maxing the buffs;  maxed Summon Training, Bonfire and all of the heals.  I've got a point in Mana Shield and will finish that over time.  One passive that is very helpful is on the Support skill tab. It's called Mana Crux and it gives 2 MP Recovery rate per 40 charm.  That passive has made a huge difference,

Restore Party is great- with 156 charm, mine heals 421 every 5 seconds and the party members get the benefit even when they are not right around the bonfires.   That will only improve as I add more charm.  When it comes to the wand, check the MP Consumption %. I'm still using a wand I got from a quest because it has the same % as a more level-appropriate wand  and requires a lot less int to equip.

As you get accustomed to the whole int/charm thing, you will become more comfortable with it.  You're doing great so far!

• 2 weeks later...