DOES PATRYING GIVES MORE EXP?

Maddox

The party gives more exp as everyone is actively playing together. The EXP also scales with the party levels, with a maximum of level 50 party. There is currently a bug in game that if you have 7 or more people in the party, the exp is reduced by around 50%. So just stick with 6 people party or lower. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Avatar said:

The party gives more exp as everyone is actively playing together. The EXP also scales with the party levels, with a maximum of level 50 party. There is currently a bug in game that if you have 7 or more people in the party, the exp is reduced by around 50%. So just stick with 6 people party or lower. 

How about 2 man party? will it give more exp than solo? im planning to level 2 chars in one. thank you for the answer.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Maddox said:

How about 2 man party? will it give more exp than solo? im planning to level 2 chars in one. thank you for the answer.

Leveling two at once will be faster than individually. I play two characters and have no issue alt tabbing between them to keep them both active. A party helps a lot with quest drops because both characters will get it from a kill. Given how populated the server is right now, you should have no trouble making or finding bigger parties.

someone correct me if im wrong but when i killed a junior dreadnaught in a party of 5-6 i got 10-11k exp. when i killed it solo i also got 10-11k. 

is it true in this game the EXP doesnt get reduced, but u get credit for party member kills so its literally like 6x faster if u level with a party?

• 10 months later...