Magenta

This is hardly a suggestion. Back in iRose, both weapons and shields had sockets for gems, but naRose only had sockets on weapons (or was it shields? I can't recall). I was so disappointed when I realized that, because characters ended up half as sparkly. Please consider allowing for dual gems again. I'd even be happy if one of them were purely cosmetic (no stats). That's it, that's my "suggestion". 

• Like 1

Actually at NA, every piece of armor could be gemmed but gems were only visible on weapons and off hands (shields).  Sadly katar hawkers always looked lop-sided because there was only the one gem on the weapon but you held a katar in each of your hands 

I think you might be talking about that sparkly trail that you left behind when moving and gems at NA did not have that to the same degree as we had at my old pserver.  

I distinctly remember having only one gem on either my cleric's wand or her shield and being sad about it 😅. And yes, there were gemmed clothes, which had no visual effect. If the new game has these, a small particle effect on the chest could work. It's totally possible naRose patched the weapons after I quit. Regardless, I really hope our characters can walk around with sparkles on both sides. 🌟🌟

3 hours ago, Magenta said:

I distinctly remember having only one gem on either my cleric's wand or her shield and being sad about it 😅. And yes, there were gemmed clothes, which had no visual effect. If the new game has these, a small particle effect on the chest could work. It's totally possible naRose patched the weapons after I quit. Regardless, I really hope our characters can walk around with sparkles on both sides. 🌟🌟

NArose added more sockets/effects later in its lifecycle.

• Like 1