Artisan Tree Decloak

Vile

Please add a Decloak to Artisan's tree. Bourgeoise has a 2nd job specific Eye summon that spam casts Decloak, Artisan is the only class in the game without a way to remove hidden enemies from stealth, including PvE. It actually causes legitimate problems and annoyances that aren't necessary. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, OwlchemistVile said:

Please add a Decloak to Artisan's tree. Bourgeoise has a 2nd job specific Eye summon that spam casts Decloak, Artisan is the only class in the game without a way to remove hidden enemies from stealth, including PvE. It actually causes legitimate problems and annoyances that aren't necessary. 

Totally agree with this suggestion or they could just make the Eye usable for both bourgs and artisans.  I never understood why it wasn't like that anyway

What about something they can craft that only artisans can use to decloak with a cooldown etc. Same effect as having a skill but fits with Crafting/ Artisan style and something different other than a skill like all the other classes. Benefits, save on mana from casting. When I personally think of Artisan, I think of their gun dealing damage but also their ability to craft offensive/ battle defensive things, grandes, bombs etc, so might be cool to expand on this.

Either way, I agree, would be nice for them to have a decloak 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 2:43 PM, Fatal said:

What about something they can craft that only artisans can use to decloak with a cooldown etc. Same effect as having a skill but fits with Crafting/ Artisan style and something different other than a skill like all the other classes. Benefits, save on mana from casting. When I personally think of Artisan, I think of their gun dealing damage but also their ability to craft offensive/ battle defensive things, grandes, bombs etc, so might be cool to expand on this.

Either way, I agree, would be nice for them to have a decloak 🙂

I totally agree with the crafting item as arti's already have so many skills to use that you hardly have enough skill points for absolutely everything not that i want to craft everything just the issue with having to choose between adv armor or adv weapon crafting being an issue for me personally.