Suggestions Sub Forum

HLAJR

Having browse all the Forum and their sub forums, I have notices that this SUGGESTIONS part is the most loaded one.

So to further sort and clean this area, I suggest that SUGGESTIONS should have a make over... Please add specific Sub Forum just like that of the JOBS where it has the 4 sub forums of Muse, Soldier, Hawker, Dealer...

I think that could help to streamline this Suggestions Forum and prevent duplicates if members would follow simple rules like "Try to Post on the specific sub forum where your intended topic would match the most...

Though this could create more sub forums, at least most topic posting would be "tucked" in its own define sub forum like for Example "PAT", there anyone familiar could directly think that postings in there would be just related to Cart, Castle Gear and the like.

My inspiration for this is shown below, I already have visited posts of most Forum and their Sub Forums Except Of Course, SUGGESTIONS 🤣 It already have 12 pages of contents

140836212_Forum1.thumb.png.12beb802e2b314a966f951610d32db06.png

804635006_Forum2.thumb.png.7480d4c63e7282e31b05ac36bd400d45.png

964386271_Forum3.thumb.png.75bce92f29f66b660ed441e13898f592.png

Edited by Cocoy
  • Like 1

The hard part in making sub-forums for the Suggestion page is that Suggestions is extremely broad! Suggestions can be from 'change the color of the discord banner because.....' To 'Make specific shop sections in Junon'. It will be very hard to create sub-topics for everything topic of suggestions there are. Maybe i am thinking to difficult myself, so if anyone does have a solution for dividing it i'd love to read it haha! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Loerslang said:

The hard part in making sub-forums for the Suggestion page is that Suggestions is extremely broad! Suggestions can be from 'change the color of the discord banner because.....' To 'Make specific shop sections in Junon'. It will be very hard to create sub-topics for everything topic of suggestions there are. Maybe i am thinking to difficult myself, so if anyone does have a solution for dividing it i'd love to read it haha! 

Yes, you're right and I also think of that before hand... anyway, some could still be good choices and just don't forget to add "OTHERS" to the end for unspecific topics 😅

Anyway, is was just a suggestion since me being a control addict so I am always leaning to those segregation thing just like having multiple folders/labels in email or my ROSE Storage arrangement 🤣 (You know, the effort of putting items in and out just to have specific items be placed in a specific storage slot 🤣 )

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoubleRose said:

If threads remained this active, sure. The suggestions will slow down a few weeks after launch, so it probably won't be necessary.

I have a feeling the suggestion section will explode in the first week. Especially concerning the changes made around the Cleric. But i do agree that after a couple of weeks the section will probably calm down a lot.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Loerslang said:

I have a feeling the suggestion section will explode in the first week. Especially concerning the changes made around the Cleric. But i do agree that after a couple of weeks the section will probably calm down a lot.

As expected... everything is on hype these times specially after ROSE had been in hibernation for 2 years 😁 more years for us since our version closes last 2007.

• Like 1