Social interactions

JaleaRoyal

Hello! Since the devs are putting a lot of effort in the social aspect of the game, I think the direct interactions should be improved too.

Someone suggested to implement a pin system through a "pin wheel". Maybe that idea can be expanded to add an Emote Wheel, or some way to express emotions/emotes more easily
Some games have emotes commands like '' /:) ''. I think its important to have a fluent way of expressing yourself. And maybe add some cloud emotes animation like in Ragnarok (Gravity game). I was just thinking that since you are exploring new faces for the characters, maybe there could be face expressions while using the emotes (like the face changes in VrChat while you make hand gestures).  What are your thoughts?

If you have some ideas to create a more inmersive social interaction in the game feel free to post them here too <3

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, lazypenguin said:

There are already some things like this, if you type "lol" in game your character will start doing the laugh emote. Would be nice to have more and more advanced functionality

Very cool feature. As you said it woudl be very nice to add more of these, and maybe in other languages too so everyone can use them. It would be cool to see my character wave his hand everytime I say Hola (hello)

Emote wheel is a good idea, but the downside is that it's gonna cost an extra keybind and/or extra onscreen button. And an emote wheel could be so much more as well. Not just emotes, but more like a quick action wheel, where you can choose yourself if you want to fill it emotes or cart ride skill or vending skill for easy access. Just like 8 - 12 slots on the wheel where you can assign stuff to.

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeror said:

Emote wheel is a good idea, but the downside is that it's gonna cost an extra keybind and/or extra onscreen button. And an emote wheel could be so much more as well. Not just emotes, but more like a quick action wheel, where you can choose yourself if you want to fill it emotes or cart ride skill or vending skill for easy access. Just like 8 - 12 slots on the wheel where you can assign stuff to.

Well, I think that would be worked along with the key binding system they want to implement. In some games the ''wheel'' menu includes sub menus, one for emotes, one for actions/skills, one for pins, etc. I was thinking of something like that when I first said to expand that idea