Shop non-p2w (quality of life) items

rayun

"There will only be cosmetic items and quality of life perks for sale on the item mall. Costumes will not provide extra stats."

What would be considered quality of life items? Everyone sees p2w differently.

Here are some example ones

• Teleportation tickets
  • Remote storage access and extra space
  • Skill and stats reset (at higher level)
  • Summons or in-game summon skins (what has no special stats compared to ingame ones, just different look). Or summons what just follow you and actually never fight or give any bonus.
  • Vending "shop" skins
  • Cart (skins) (assuming they just have different look, no special stats/bonus). Best craftable cart could be as good as cart from shop. Skin limitation could be restricted specific cart models.
  • In game name changes
  • Name registration (after 13th Dec launch, some may still want to "reserve" their nick)
  • Visual gems to give certain visual glow to weapons (and have no extra stats), would be nice if it would influence also color of ranged attacks 
  • Upgrade materials for shop costumes/etc, again, all it does makes costume more shiny, no other things
  • Various character/clan name "frames" or other things

I am sure there are more things i missed, and some i just thought from other games

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Avatar said:

Out of curiosity, why are you against remote storage/extra space? 

Cause a feature like that should available to everyone (earnable in the game). Not behind a paywall for real money in a ingame shop.

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zeror said:

Cause a feature like that should available to everyone (earnable in the game). Not behind a paywall for real money in a ingame shop.

I respect that answer.. perhaps when they expand the episode quest to Luna and beyond that could be a reward. Or maybe even a new quest line altogether. 🤗

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

I respect that answer.. perhaps when they expand the episode quest to Luna and beyond that could be a reward. Or maybe even a new quest line altogether. 🤗

Even if your storage has like 2 tabs of slots by default and you can buy up to like 6 additional tabs for reasonable amount of zulie it would be fine by me. Doesn't have to be a reward.

Edited by Zeror