[Guide] How to Move Substats

HoneyBuns

48 minutes ago, Velox said:

Hey guys!

Sorry, but I am new to this. I put a gem on a weapon that already had substats and I lost them... Will I get them back whenever I take the gem back out?

Thanks in advance 🙂

If you remove gem, whatever substats it had will become active again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Velox said:

Hey guys!

Sorry, but I am new to this. I put a gem on a weapon that already had substats and I lost them... Will I get them back whenever I take the gem back out?

Thanks in advance 🙂

The substats are not gone but you can have a gem or substats on an item, not both.  If you remove the gem at any point, the substats will be back.

I don't know if it is just my eye... the icon for the scroll that is use to move substat, the Blank Scroll seems to be used than the Imbued one.

And because of that, I waste a scroll and an item a few weeks ago, when I mistakenly choose the other instead of the other one...

13 hours ago, HLAJR said:

I don't know if it is just my eye... the icon for the scroll that is use to move substat, the Blank Scroll seems to be used than the Imbued one.

And because of that, I waste a scroll and an item a few weeks ago, when I mistakenly choose the other instead of the other one...

The icon for the Blank Enchantment Scroll is red with a red-pink background and the icon for the Imbued Enchantment Scroll is a blue pattern with a blue background.  They are totally different.  There is also a pop-up box that you must accept in order to use either scroll, which gives you a chance to cancel if you are not going to do what you thought you were doing. 

It's easy to make a mistake when you are distracted but don't feel bad.  Most of us have made a similar mistake at least once.  

On 5/16/2023 at 5:33 AM, HoneyBuns said:

The icon for the Blank Enchantment Scroll is red with a red-pink background and the icon for the Imbued Enchantment Scroll is a blue pattern with a blue background.  They are totally different.  There is also a pop-up box that you must accept in order to use either scroll, which gives you a chance to cancel if you are not going to do what you thought you were doing. 

It's easy to make a mistake when you are distracted but don't feel bad.  Most of us have made a similar mistake at least once.  

Here's their icons, in the Left is for Blank and on the Right is when Imbued

Due to the right icon being brighter than the other one, my brain is telling me the brighter is somewhat "unUSED" that's why I thought this was still "blank" 😁 and the one on the Left being somewhat "DULL" makes my brain think that was already "USED" or "Imbued" 😅

Yes, you're right there was a confirmation message but I was overconfident since I am doing it for 3 Items that time and have done the 1st good and right but got the 2nd one by mistake so I was left with 2 correct items substat 😢

It was a costly lesson to learn 😂

Scrolls.png

Edited by HLAJR

21 minutes ago, HLAJR said:

Here's their icons, in the Left is for Blank and on the Right is when Imbued

Due to the right icon being brighter than the other one, my brain is telling me the brighter is somewhat "unUSED" that's why I thought this was still "blank" 😁 and the one on the Left being somewhat "DULL" makes my brain think that was already "USED" or "Imbued" 😅

Yes, you're right there was a confirmation message but I was overconfident since I am doing it for 3 Items that time and have done the 1st good and right but got the 2nd one by mistake so I was left with 2 correct items substat 😢

It was a costly lesson to learn 😂

Scrolls.png

I think every player has done something similar at one point.  The reason I mentioned moving to the costume tab in this guide is because back at NA, I once misclicked because I was distracted and destroyed one of my accessories.  As you said, it was a costly lesson but I learned it lol.  One of Rose life's more upsetting lessons.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 10:44 PM, Velox said:

Hey guys!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Heya! 🙂

When you remove this gem you will get your substats back. (did not see this got answerred already my bad ^^)

Kindest Regards
Aryn

Edited by Aryn
added text
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...