[Guide] The Clan System

HoneyBuns

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FaeBrielle said:

why cant i leave the clan. I always click leave but still there.

As a result of the login server being on a restarting loop periodically, clan and friends list system are effected. 

What has helped most people is to leave the clan immediately upon entering the world. I believe it’s a 10-15 min opportunity window to get this accomplished. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Avatar said:

As a result of the login server being on a restarting loop periodically, clan and friends list system are effected. 

What has helped most people is to leave the clan immediately upon entering the world. I believe it’s a 10-15 min opportunity window to get this accomplished. 

Any updates on this problem? I know you guys are working on this, just asking to know if there has been any progress towards a solution.

5 minutes ago, Neverlander said:

Any updates on this problem? I know you guys are working on this, just asking to know if there has been any progress towards a solution.

This is a result of the login server periodically restarting itself - and this is happening so that players don’t get blocked from accessing the game. The original message can be found here. I believe the team has narrowed down the cause, but it is still being worked on. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...