Shared Account item/s storage

Trebor

I would like to make another suggestion.   This could be a Item Mall one time payment for all accounts.

What I am suggesting is for storage the ability to add one page for storage.

If this is an Item Mall item, the person would by the "ticket", then register all the accounts (email addresses) with the Team.

When completed, the one page could allow the person to move items on their own accounts ONLY from one account to another.

Say you got mats from drops on a soldier, you could just place those mats into the Shared Account Storage, then the next time you were on your Artisan, you go to the shared account storage, move them to your char and then you could move them to your individual account or character storage.

Maybe what could be built in as well is the ability to move zuly into that storage to be able to be used between the various accounts too.

It can be allowed even the event items to be shared between all the accounts.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Artemis said:

Sounds like a very good idea but i'm not sure if this is possible database-wise certainly not if there's a possiblity to share your accounts with friends then this can't be linked with your IP-adress.

I could be reading this wrong, but sharing accounts with friends has never been a good idea.   I am just saying your own accounts that you own.   

Make better sense?

1 minute ago, Trebor said:

I could be reading this wrong, but sharing accounts with friends has never been a good idea.   I am just saying your own accounts that you own.   

Make better sense?

Sharing accounts has never been a good idea indeed. However with my experience in ROSE there's plenty of people sharing one or multiple characters. 
In my opinion this shouldn't even be possible to share but as noted above: people do share accounts if they are allowed to ...

Something like this encourages to have multiple accounts to play the game. I am totally against that. The game should be made in a way only one account is needed per player. A shared storage between accounts is a very bad idea.

Can't remember if this game had one, but a shared storage for your clan would however be a good idea. So maybe the dev team can invest in that.

44 minutes ago, Zeror said:

Something like this encourages to have multiple accounts to play the game. I am totally against that. The game should be made in a way only one account is needed per player. A shared storage between accounts is a very bad idea.

Can't remember if this game had one, but a shared storage for your clan would however be a good idea. So maybe the dev team can invest in that.

The Dev team already said we can have 2 accounts logged in at one time, no more that 2.

A shared storage is also a great idea for a clan, but their might need to be some restrictions setup for something like that.

46 minutes ago, Trebor said:

A shared storage is also a great idea for a clan, but their might need to be some restrictions setup for something like that.

Not restrictions. Possibilities. Add new clan rules/permissions to assign to roles regarding a clan storage (it's a lot btw).
Like:

• General
    • Can deposit any item
    • Can withdraw any item
  • If a clan storage have multiple tabs. I can imagine a clan having cause a clan needs many storage for all members. Like max. 8 tabs with 40 slots each. Start with 2 tabs by default and can buy 6 additional slots for upgrading storage.
    • Can deposit in Tab X
    • Can withdraw from Tab X
  • Specified by category
    • Can deposit weapons
    • Can withdraw weapons
      • Can withdraw usable weapons only
    • Can deposit any armor
    • Can withdraw any armor
      • Can withdraw blue/purple armor
      • Can withdraw usable armor only
    • Can deposit food/potions
    • Can withdraw food/potions
      • Can withdraw food
      • Can withdraw potions
    • Can deposit materials
    • Can withdraw materials
      • Can withdraw gems
    • Can deposit carts/CG/mounts/pets
    • Can withdraw carts/mounts
      • Can withdraw carts
      • Can withdraw CG
      • Can withdraw mounts
      • Can withdraw pets
    • Can deposit 'other' (which ones am i forgetting???) items
    • Can withdraw 'other' items
      • Can withdraw teleport scrolls
Edited by Zeror

Maybe its an idea to put items in a shared clan storage where clanmembers can hire the item for x-hours ... 
After the time is completed the item returns to the storage where the owner can retake this ...
In my opinion this is a better option to do so.

23 hours ago, Loerslang said:

A shared page on the bank sounds like a really great idea to me! I think it's not impossible to be implemented! Would save a lot of time and trouble getting mats for crafting haha!

I will make another (new) post for that.

• Like 1