Few suggestions i gathered while playing with friends

Dev

1.Right clicking shows a dialog of player level/class and equipments also easier way to add/ignore players

2. Add a setting to disable WASD movements for people who would like to not use it

3. EVENT Team

4. If a ability is used the character automatically focuses the target you dont have to click again to start basic attacking 

Numeric keys a bit of a problem while chatting and killing mobs as designated keys are in the way of doing both.

Screen resolution to be saved once changed, countless times i used windowed mode and when server was reset or i logged out and logged in again full screen was active again.

Edited by Ashura

8 minutes ago, Dev said:

1.Right clicking shows a dialog of player level/class and equipments also easier way to add/ignore players

2. Add a setting to disable WASD movements for people who would like to not use it

3. EVENT Team

4. If a ability is used the character automatically focuses the target you dont have to click again to start basic attacking 

A lot of players prefer to hide their gear and do not want to expose their class/lvl i played with two bow gun hawkers and thought they were bow knights considering the chat on discord

2 hours ago, Dev said:

Have an option to disable this if wanted?

I believe you can in settings by changing it to the legacy settings, not 100% sure it removed wasd but it should  

3. EVENT Team

Yeah that’s be nice once the game gets released 

Now that’s a sweet idea, wonder if they could make it use the target enemy skill before hand or combine them

3 hours ago, Ashura said:

A lot of players prefer to hide their gear and do not want to expose their class/lvl i played with two bow gun hawkers and thought they were bow knights considering the chat on discord

they can just wear costumes and it would show costumes instead.

Keybind for turning showing loot name on the ground on and off.

When targetting a mob, keeping their HP/Nameplate visible at the top of the screen til you untarget it not just when you mouse over.

Hitting Enter after sending a message should cancel typing in the chatbox unless Enter is hit again.

HP Bars of party members above their heads.