Feedback on Patch Notes 2024-07-31 Lost Dragon

its not only about this patch... but.. can we pls get also a character Preview for/with Mounts..in IM and Ingame pls ?!?

I wanna see how my char looks on an Mount, before is spend Zulie / Euro for it. I dont like Mounts taht dont Match my Costume or with bad Position to sit on/in  the Mount

TY

• Like 2

On 8/3/2024 at 12:37 PM, n6v7d8 said:

Hello, I would like to ask if this is normal? 

Hi there, unfortunately this an old issue with the game engine, "low riding" mounts tend to have a few more movement issues than others. We've investigated the issue but have not achieved a fix yet. However we're aware of the issue and are actively working towards fixing it. Thanks for your patience.

13 hours ago, Aryn said:

Consider spending time to make open world farming more rewarding instead of making everything artificially rare so you don't encourage bad spirited players to RMT everything to achieve something. Also talking about orlo clan field here since it feels like GOM has been stealth nerfed to oblivion from rifts and demi-bosses.

Thanks for your feedback however the drop rates in OCF were not changed with this patch.

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2024 at 12:37 PM, n6v7d8 said:

Hello, I would like to ask if this is normal? 

Probably the worst mount in the game. Probably should give a refund to people that bought it if they want to.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, winston said:

is there a specific spot of where can i find the lost dragon?

There is no specific spot on any of the three planets that have lost dragons. You just have to search all over and hope that you come  across one of them.