Feedback on Patch Notes 2024-06-28 (Orlo Clan Field Update)

I like the Valor Quest for ocf. 

But i realy wonder, where i can get the Quest for Honor Points in PVM Map ?

its rly hard / impossible in the state of the game, to start a pvp char with no pvp gear. So no way to get honor points to by Honor gear.

This all is made for existing Veteran Player. No way for new player.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, foxxy said:

I like the Valor Quest for ocf. 

But i realy wonder, where i can get the Quest for Honor Points in PVM Map ?

its rly hard / impossible in the state of the game, to start a pvp char with no pvp gear. So no way to get honor points to by Honor gear.

This all is made for existing Veteran Player. No way for new player.

Nope, you can do fairly well in AA with exalted these days. Sure the grind is long, but its not impossible as you claim.

Posted (edited)

Hey team,

Really love the way you guys have come with a patch that made some adjustments to the orlo clan field already. ❤️

The new quests are a great addition to the clan field. Although it might be good to consider making them available without having done the daily. Due to the dynamic nature of the rifts spawning they might spawn when you are doing the daily quest. This feels bad because you might run out of time in order to complete this quest when you have to do the daily first.

Reward wise I feel the quest concerning the scarabs had a lacklustre reward. Maybe add a little bit of Honor points reward to this quest in order to make it interesting? (could also make these quests non repeatable and make them daily like the main quest).

The level changes to the bosses is a great change. Improving their levels is a good way to incentivise players to kill them. I think that adding the 100k cp drop as a 100% drop chance and then have a chance at additional loot wouldn't be overpowered considering they are in a PVP contested area.  They drop them often now but not a 100%.

I advocate for removing the drop % gems from the game and adding those values to the normal drop table and I love the way LCF and OCF work now in that sense! I do believe that taking away the dolomite may disincentivise players from farming there. Farming without the possibility of having up to 5 dirty spiritual stones, 9th grade bind rune, talisman or apotrope does not feel good compared to every other map in the game where this is possible (maybe increases the values amounts of these items dropping in the clan fields?)

Now concerning the normal monsters inside OCF. Due to the nature of the clan field where you are only able to party up with clan mates it does not make it a possible place to level up. Fossil island map is still assigned as the place to be in order to level and spreading out the spots where you can properly level might not be the best idea due to the gap of 19 levels.

Due to the nature of the clan field it might be best to adjust the levels of the normal monsters to be upped towards max level. This gives players who do the daily quest the opportunity to take maximum effects from the drops. The drop penalty for max levels really hurts in there.

Again thank you for making adjustments so fast after releasing. It really shows you are listening to the community in order to make the new content a succes. I figured I would come onto the forums and try to be constructive concerning the changes. I've been here since the start and am very passionate about the game as you can sometimes see from my rather dramatic feedback at times. 😇

Edited by Aryn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Unpopular opinion. 
OCF should be 1 client only. 

It's, Orlo Clan Fields, 
Not, Orlo Solo Fields.

(LCF too) 

PVP in Game Arena is limited to one client. Why allow duel client in clan fields?  

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Put a cooldown on the warriors stun. Sometimes you can get stunned 3 times in a row and die.

Also, I don't know what is the drop rate of Orlean mail, but getting 0 time and time again after killing 150+ monsters each run is not fun at all.

Edited by TeholBedict

5 hours ago, TeholBedict said:

Put a cooldown on the warriors stun. Sometimes you can get stunned 3 times in a row and die.

Also, I don't know what is the drop rate of Orlean mail, but getting 0 time and time again after killing 150+ monsters each run is not fun at all.

kill only the red named mobs from the portals. Yellow mobs don’t drop. Also choose the smaller portals if you are solo or dual client.

4 hours ago, kaiserkiva said:

kill only the red named mobs from the portals. Yellow mobs don’t drop. Also choose the smaller portals if you are solo or dual client.

The yellow ones actually do drop mails

• Like 1