Hi!

Amino

Sup! Old ROSE player here.

I am quite happy to see the  birth of a new ROSE server, and will probably spent thousands of hours into this game once more. 😄

I already saw some familiar names in this forum! See you guys ingame.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amino said:

Sup! Old ROSE player here.

I am quite happy to see the  birth of a new ROSE server, and will probably spent thousands of hours into this game once more. 😄

I already saw some familiar names in this forum! See you guys ingame.

Hi clannie and welcome!  If you haven't already done so, be sure you join the official ROSE Discord channel.  Here is the link. I still have the same Discord account.  Looking forward to catching up with you!

ROSE Online

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBuns said:

Hi clannie and welcome!  If you haven't already done so, be sure you join the official ROSE Discord channel.  Here is the link. I still have the same Discord account.  Looking forward to catching up with you!

ROSE Online

Thanks for the link! Also looking forward to party again!

3 hours ago, Rebus said:

Welcome. Always nice to have old players back!

Thanks! Can't wait to play!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amino said:

don't remember when or where

I've been on the scene since iROSE, but this name in particular would be from RuFF/titanROSE. I've also played under the names Jackie, Jackster, FightingSoldier, LezaMircea and my cleric called xMozzarella - among others! I've played so many different characters and classes 😂

4 hours ago, Wondertje said:

but this name in particular would be from RuFF/titanROSE.

Then it has to be TitanROSE! I've thrown my whole life into that server at some point.🤭 Really played alot.

• Like 1

Well HI! I used to play many years ago...Gods I don't even remember but if you do remember that ONE crazy Cleric by the name of WinterDreamer...THAT is me! Heck I don't even remember what clan I was in or whatever I am up to joining whatever that is out there again and have fun. I really REALLY missed this when my comp died and I couldn't get a new one and by the time I got a new one ROSE had closed down. But now I am happy that ROSE is coming back and I hope to play with you all again in Beta or whatever is supposed to be coming out this "summer" I swear it is SUMMMER now!!??!?!

-WinterDreamer