Rose Online today - 2024

I just started playing Rose Online again after a break. OMG!

The game is completely ruined now!!!

Clerics dont have buffs anymore. 2nd job is at lvl 100 now wtf.....

That made me stop playing after a few days. Dont change a game that was perfect.

Not worth playing anymore.

Thats what i think. Others might think it ok. :)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1. The original 2nd job quest lv100. And more harder than this, before quest changing job take day because item not always drop from monster supreme!

2. Cleric doesnt have all the buff, thats good balance all class have buff based on their class. And i dont wanna bow down to cleric, PUCK that beach!

3. Leveling more faster and easier, before 1day 1level only that if full team party and grinding 12hrs++

4. The NEW graphic at ultra so lovely and smoooooottthh!

In iROSE the second job was at level 70 but the level cap was 210.  There is no first job quest now, and the second job quest is much easier because of the Supreme monsters. Second job quest is at level 100 now but the level cap is 250.

Clerics do still have buffs.  The difference is that now is that instead of muse class being the only one with buffs, every job class has buffs and those buffs are shared in a party or group.  You don't have to feel forced to make a cleric in order to level.  Even muses can solo level if they want to.  

We have free and unlimited stat and skill resets, so you can experiment with your build and find what works best for you.  We also have a lot of unique features like moving substats and elements and there will be more features added in the future. 

Change can be difficult for some, but if you approach it with an open mind, you might be surprised at how much you enjoy the changes. 

• Like 5

On 1/12/2024 at 3:43 PM, Rockerborgen said:

I just started playing Rose Online again after a break. OMG!

The game is completely ruined now!!!

naRose went to the Evolution changes in June 2006, when the 2nd job change was set to level 100.....

That's one hell of a 18 year break..... 🤣

Also when looking for the EVO patch notes look who I stumbled across....

image.png.7a9a63a768a62f0af35ab1135fbaebbb.png

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mek said:

naRose went to the Evolution changes in June 2006, when the 2nd job change was set to level 100.....

That's one hell of a 18 year break..... 🤣

Also when looking for the EVO patch notes look who I stumbled across....

image.png.7a9a63a768a62f0af35ab1135fbaebbb.png

Are you sure its the same player? Thats Honeybunz, the letter at the end is different 😛

3 hours ago, zstark said:

Are you sure its the same player? Thats Honeybunz, the letter at the end is different 😛

It's me. When I made my forum account at NA, the name "HoneyBuns" was taken tho I never saw that person post anything.  So I picked the one that ends with a z 😄

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2024 at 8:20 AM, unique10 said:

why i cant log in 

IMG_20240312_224120.jpg

Which version of Windows are you using?  ROSE requires Windows 10 x64 v 1607 or higher.  Also, make sure that trose and rose-updater are on your anti-virus and firewall exception lists